Mega Thread Training Reports Season Proper

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
was silvagni not available at your buddy pick? ;)
No I really like the way Clancee plays .
Silvagni has been solid for the Club and has done everything he has been asked to do also the kid bleeds purple .
He is the sort of player is hard not to like ,he gives it everything and never stops trying for what ever team he is playing for .

Ibbo played well for Peel, but couldn't raise his arms above his head. He was also protecting his shoulder in the contests.

He should be alright for this week if he trained fully.

This is the key. It's sounds very similar to a friend of mine who could do just about anything, even fairly heavy physical sport, but as soon as that arm went above his head, it became highly susceptible to popping out, completely of its own accord. Just lifting it up hight to grab something, or nothing, and it could pop. Until Ibbo is taking overhead marks and spoiling with ease, I'll remain unconvinced he's over his issues. Has he done any serious overhead work at training?

No I really like the way Clancee plays .
Silvagni has been solid for the Club and has done everything he has been asked to do also the kid bleeds purple .
He is the sort of player is hard not to like ,he gives it everything and never stops trying for what ever team he is playing for .
Fan of Clancee too. Had him and the Gu as buddy alternatives.

Never questioned Silvagni's heart or desire but I think he has a tough job getting into a defensive unit that is widely regarded as one of the best in the comp. I think he'll come in when McPharlin retires.

Never questioned Silvagni's heart or desire but I think he has a tough job getting into a defensive unit that is widely regarded as one of the best in the comp. I think he'll come in when McPharlin retires.

I really hope he is not MacPharlins replacement. I think we need more class than our forward line would have if that was the case, and am hoping Smith can bring that, and possibly Pearce. If not, then i think we need to recruit again. I am all for hard nuts and role players, but you also need high production back men with excellent decision making.

I really hope he is not MacPharlins replacement. I think we need more class than our forward line would have if that was the case, and am hoping Smith can bring that, and possibly Pearce. If not, then i think we need to recruit again. I am all for hard nuts and role players, but you also need high production back men with excellent decision making.

Pearce is alot closer that Tanner at the moment .
Ballard is improving with every game so competition for spots in the team are hotting up .
Silvagni has a mature hard body .He is expierenced and very reliable player . He may not be the most talented player on our list but he is a compeditive beast that hates to loose ,classic RTB type player.

and creativity skills with the mcpharlin running patterns, silvani too slow in decision making and runnign creating p lay.

Ballard is improving with every game so competition for spots in the team are hotting up .
Silvagni has a mature hard body .He is expierenced and very reliable player . He may not be the most talented player on our list but he is a compeditive beast that hates to loose ,classic RTB type player.
Just not enough experience for mine for these to be reality. If any of them have 20 AFL matches under their belts then maybe but they all will pinch hit until then.

If he's still here then. The guy is on a one year contract and unless he thinks he's going to be seriously in the mix to get games soon, he might try his luck at some other clubs - not that he will necessarily fair much better, but he's a Melbourne boy and he might like to take his chances back home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOSE
LOSE
LOSE
LOSE
LOSE
LOSE
LOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back