Competitions Ultimate Footy 2015 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We don't and what about rolling lockout?

As it was last year, if there is a Thursday night game or Monday night game, I will switch the League Settings to rolling lockout, as I did in round 1. Every other round locks out on Friday night before the first bounce as always.

C'mon people, I'm always open to a trade ...

I've sent trades ideas to nearly everyone. Feel free to send me some. I'm happy to package long term prospects for players close to retirement. I'm especially looking for a change to my defender mix.

The only players I won't trade unless you offer me Rockliff or Ablett are Beams, Parker, Lobbe, Dalhaus, Hogan and Heeney. All other players i'd consider trading.

Kristof I think we are getting overly complicated.

I'd like Whitfield and Kelly. Gaff I think is probably slightly ahead of Whitfield but happy to say they are par. Lumumba clearly behind Kelly.

The reason I added Leuenberger for Witts was I felt the difference between Kelly and Lumumba was comparable to these two rucks.

Adding Macrae who I rate above all the above players for Hoskin Elliot a good player but one who I think I could find a FA of equal value, is not a good deal for me.

Happy to discuss. :)

Kristof I think we are getting overly complicated.

I'd like Whitfield and Kelly. Gaff I think is probably slightly ahead of Whitfield but happy to say they are par. Lumumba clearly behind Kelly.

The reason I added Leuenberger for Witts was I felt the difference between Kelly and Lumumba was comparable to these two rucks.

Adding Macrae who I rate above all the above players for Hoskin Elliot a good player but one who I think I could find a FA of equal value, is not a good deal for me.

Happy to discuss. :)

Probably the issue is how we structure up - Louenberger is better that Witts but it doesn't mean much as neither would be first 22.

I rate Whitfield higher than you - I'd need another young, potential top ten mid in a year or two if I traded him, otherwise he's untradable for me.

Kelly is a top defender but movable because I have quite a mature list so I should look to trading one of my mature players for someone a couple of years younger.

Scully and Kelly for Gaff and Lumumba?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the issue is how we structure up - Louenberger is better that Witts but it doesn't mean much as neither would be first 22.

I rate Whitfield higher than you - I'd need another young, potential top ten mid in a year or two if I traded him, otherwise he's untradable for me.

Kelly is a top defender but movable because I have quite a mature list so I should look to trading one of my mature players for someone a couple of years younger.

Scully and Kelly for Gaff and Lumumba?

I'll consider that one. Let me think it over.

We got a few days.

So - any trades this week?

I'd like to do a two for one trade. An example would be a good forward for Cloke and Cripps. I know I've offered a few of these trades using Cripps and Sheed as the additional player.

I've sent a couple of ideas thro

Kristof I asked for good forwards, and you offer me Waite and gartlett etc....

And then want players like Suckling and Savage in return. Yeah nah haha

Make a counter offer. Obviously I'm willing to chat ...

Actually, that's not true. I offered Cripps and Geary for Suckling and Stanley. You do well in that.

Hank93 - I have a trade proposed to you.

Vantz - I have a trade proposed to you.

Answers? I want to settle my side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back