Under 19 (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
St bedes should put the arrogance aside if they wanna play in the premier division. How good is your team gunna be next year?? to play in premier you gotta be good for more than just one year u dicks. you guys have no chance

St bedes should put the arrogance aside if they wanna play in the premier division. How good is your team gunna be next year?? to play in premier you gotta be good for more than just one year u dicks. you guys have no chance

What no bites yet?

Love reading Big Footy. Love words like;

Gunna, dicks, gotta, wanna and you guys, no chance.

Makes me feel lucky to have been educated at St Bedes!

i see what your saying but praccy games mean pretty close to nothing.

they would not be top 2

I know it's been a few years since you made this comment, but i just wanted to inform you, that St.Bedes went on and finished on top in 2008.
Won the Second Semi by around 78points, then went on to win the Grand Final by 8 points over De La.

You were wrong.

I have seen SMBT play and i have seen Xavs and De La play. SBMT would not get within 10 goals. They are in section 2 for a reason. Come up to section 1 next year, play with the big boys and have a crack at it.
I look you posted this comment a few years ago, but I fell like you need to be informed...

You were wrooooonnnggg!

St Bedes divi 1 premiers 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back