Roast Vent Thread - 2014 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahh, a ******* donut. I ******* hate ******* donuts from ******* spuds and their ******* late withdrawal s**t.

In round 3 I traded ******* Cox down to ******* Hickey who ******* dishes out that ******* 30 something s**t. He ******* gets ******* injured the next ******* week the ******* soft *, so I trade him to ******* Mumford who is a ******* late withdrawal. I have ******* Currie as a ******* emergency and hes another ******* late withdrawal that ugly ******* troll. * * *.

Awesome Currie is out :rolleyes: My cover for Mummy and McEvoy across all 3 fantasy formats. Actually didn't even ******* realise McEvoy wasn't playing this week after someone from Hawthorn said he was right to go this week. Missed him not being named in the bloody teams :mad:

Awesome Currie is out :rolleyes: My cover for Mummy and McEvoy across all 3 fantasy formats. Actually didn't even ******* realise McEvoy wasn't playing this week after someone from Hawthorn said he was right to go this week. Missed him not being named in the bloody teams :mad:

You sir, win the prestigious 'rooted by the rucks' award for this round.

Brad ******* Scott can go suck a bag of ******* dicks. Robbie ******* Nahas you can get ****ed too. ******* campaignernuggets. I was having a good ******* round, but no, "HEY I'VE GOT A GOOD IDEA, LET'S REPLACE CURRIE WITH ROBBIE ******* NAHAS!" IT'S NOT A GOOD ******* IDEA IT'S A PIECE OF s**t IDEA AND YOU SHOULD FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF s**t. I'M GOING TO CAST DISPERSIONS ON YOU YOU ABSOLUTE TWAT.

images

Josh Caddy, why don't you go and get ****ed?

Tom Mitchell on his way for another shithouse score. 8...

Pitty I can't trade all of Cloke, Caddy and Mitchell next week :(

Mumford, Currie (E) :mad: = Donut!
Hanley :mad:
Caddy :mad:
Polec on my bench :mad:
I feel your ******* pain.

Franklin back to getting his shitty ******* scores. McDonalds on 36 at HT not doing me any damn favours. Polex on the bench with Ellis on the field FAK

Heading for a solid 1.7k knocking me right back to like 17k from top 1k FFS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh, a ******* donut. I ******* hate ******* donuts from ******* spuds and their ******* late withdrawal s**t.

In round 3 I traded ******* Cox down to ******* Hickey who ******* dishes out that ******* 30 something s**t. He ******* gets ******* injured the next ******* week the ******* soft ****, so I trade him to ******* Mumford who is a ******* late withdrawal. I have ******* Currie as a ******* emergency and hes another ******* late withdrawal that ugly ******* troll. **** **** ****.
That you Crawb?

Whatever moronic voice told me it was smart to put Griffiths on field over Enright, Ellis on over Polec, Currie as Emg instead of Derickx, and Ablett as C instead of Johnson can get the **** out of my head.

The first two in particular cost me about 100 points. Guess the silver lining is that I at least cracked 2k, compared to my pitiful performance last week.

Lost my league match by ******* 8 points. Thanks to ******* Crowley tagging the **** out of Watson. And yeah, thanks Longmire. Thanks for playing Mitchell up front. Inspired move that won you th......... oh wait. YOU STILL ******** LOST! Why not let the kid playing in the ******** midfield where he ******* belongs!

F******************************************************************************** :mad:

Mitchell, Caddy, Rohan out. Ambrose already out. NEED to dump Cloke! Oh god my forwards are going to be the end of me...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back