Game Day VFL Gameday vs Ants

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering he has had 3 touches in 3 quarters and has been unsighted
i would be pretty sure he has not done what ever has been asked

maybe he is trying to do what's been asked of him and just failing at it since it's something new? look i'm not even one who thought he would start in the ones this year, but people are being ridiculously harsh on the bloke out of nowhere. feels like it's only because of the crowd here that wanted him selected so badly so it's created some bigfooty cumbo war

What happened?
Just switched on and saw Raplthsmith slot a goal but he didn’t seem happy with that lippy campaigner

The old punch in the back of the head. This Mackie prick for the ants needs to be taken out behind the woodshed

maybe he is trying to do what's been asked of him and just failing at it since it's something new? look i'm not even one who thought he would start in the ones this year, but people are being ridiculously harsh on the bloke out of nowhere. feels like it's only because of the crowd here that wanted him selected so badly so it's created some bigfooty cumbo war
Im sure the coaches have not asked him to walk around at the HF line

Nobody is being harsh on him but expect a min level of application

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bauer looks good
Yeah he has been the one I've been most excited by today. Seems a natural Riewoldt replacement. Very mobile, leads into the right spots, not afraid to crash a pack.
Very exciting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back