2nds VFL Practise 2: Richmond v Collingwood @ Punt Road - 5pm Thursday, March 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry the seats had too much dust on them so he has been standing.

Soldado been good in the ruck but nothing else.

Hammer dominated ruck but really looks to be half pace

Mckennzie one good lead and mark but sprayed the kick.

Ellis is a dud... Nah been decent had it 4 or 5 times and two good tackles. Beautiful left peg as advertised and a ripper hand ball off a soldado tap to the wing for the guy to hit up mckennzie.

Douche bag Collingwood fan is cheering like its a full AFL game and screaming at umpires or yelling at players like "great effort 33" "that's soft 40"

They've kicked 4.3 we haven't scored

Sorry the seats had too much dust on them so he has been standing.

Soldado been good in the ruck but nothing else.

Hammer dominated ruck but really looks to be half pace

Mckennzie one good lead and mark but sprayed the kick.

Ellis is a dud... Nah been decent had it 4 or 5 times and two good tackles. Beautiful left peg as advertised and a ripper hand ball off a soldado tap to the wing for the guy to hit up mckennzie.

Douche bag Collingwood fan is cheering like its a full AFL game and screaming at umpires or yelling at players like "great effort 33" "that's soft 40"

They've kicked 4.3 we haven't scored

I thought you were saying something about dusty haha :straining:

Half time being smashed.

Ellis is pretty good. One poor kick but otherwise class. Still needs a bit of work looks like he gets a bit lost defensively but could be that he is playing with rubbish.

Soldo great mark running back with the flight. But missed the goal

Hammer much better effort, but still does something good then something bad.

Mckennzie kicked out only goal and always provides a contest but don't see much of that athleticism he was hyped for, can't jump much and no pace even though I know he has pace.

No idea what the score is but we are being smashed. Pies kicked about 6 or 7 goals that quarter

Half time being smashed.

Ellis is pretty good. One poor kick but otherwise class. Still needs a bit of work looks like he gets a bit lost defensively but could be that he is playing with rubbish.

Soldo great mark running back with the flight. But missed the goal

Hammer much better effort, but still does something good then something bad.

Mckennzie kicked out only goal and always provides a contest but don't see much of that athleticism he was hyped for, can't jump much and no pace even though I know he has pace.

No idea what the score is but we are being smashed. Pies kicked about 6 or 7 goals that quarter

Honestly was expecting worse than 56 points at halftime, considering the lineups that were named. Has ellis gone near the pill quite a bit or getting it every now and then?

Just rocked up. Walked up punt road with Pendlebury. Really campaigner too was just talking with people in their cars on the road, joked with security ect... Glad he isn't at our club.
What did the campaigner say ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are gonna get pumped every weak in the vfl

Why didnt we get some better mature players to at least be competitive
I think you'll find the purpose of these practise games is to get practise into the VFL players, while our AFL players got experience in NAB

The only one I'm surprised about is Knights who was given permission to play, but didn't, bit of a pattern forming

I think you'll find the purpose of these practise games is to get practise into the VFL players, while our AFL players got experience in NAB

The only one I'm surprised about is Knights who was given permission to play, but didn't, bit of a pattern forming
Knights is cooked imo. Club covering it up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back