Preview We Feel Like Chicken Tonight... Freo vs Eagles Derby 58

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely with Jackson up forward, it’ll be chaotic. Walters and Emmett should be enough. Need Sturt to be honest.

Darcy and Jackson should be too much for them.

May see Banfield forward again and shifting Johnson to wing.

Note to Sonny - “stand at the bootlaces of Cyclone & Jacko, balls with come a dropping”.

I’m positive, Freddie & Switta out, will just allow others to step up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s the exact same away derby I last went to. Feral. Absolute feral fans. Hate away derbies. Vowed to never go to one after that.
You’re a brave brave person. But hopefully the result is a thumping.

That was way back in 2015. Crazy how from that game, Fremantle were to lose 10 successive derbies until finally winning in 2021. Who would’ve thought.

Would love 6 straight Derby wins this week.
yeah I am still bitter about that fluke derby streak. there were at least 2 occasions that could of been broken between 2015-21.

Note to Sonny - “stand at the bootlaces of Cyclone & Jacko, balls with come a dropping”.

I’m positive, Freddie & Switta out, will just allow others to step up.
This is quite the post.

Let me look at it again: "balls with come a dropping," you say. And you, what, want Sonny to have them?

It's funny....we could so easily be 5-0 but even at 3-2 there's a lot of positivity around. But we have a shocker tomorrow and the whole season is derailed.

Never mind us poor supporters who will have the worst week
I'm confident enough after the last two weeks that our defence is simply too good for WC to kick a score. They are playing better but I feel we are now good enough and WC still bad enough that our worst still beats their best.

It will be disappointing to not win big tbh, but I think it takes something horrific for us to actually lose

I'm confident enough after the last two weeks that our defence is simply too good for WC to kick a score. They are playing better but I feel we are now good enough and WC still bad enough that our worst still beats their best.

It will be disappointing to not win big tbh, but I think it takes something horrific for us to actually lose
Yeah I agree. But.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back