Podcast Weekly North Melbourne Podcast: The Stern Look

Shinboner/Villian of the Week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How I put you on the standby list, Nate is 50-50 at this stage as are a few options I asked first via pm.
So what I'm hearing is that I'm like 5th choice at best.... And I've come across as a little "needy".... Just deflating.

So what I'm hearing is that I'm like 5th choice at best.... And I've come across as a little "needy".... Just deflating.
No, I need to separate you and Nate. Not 5th, 6th;). I'm happy to have you on before the season is out, l just had others pm me first, l need to work who is available etc.

Hey guys, Nate7 probably won't be joining me for the podcast tomorrow, so we've pre-recorded a special show, call the "Loogie Henson Hour".
I hope you can enjoy it and the main show will be going ahead tomorrow night, Nate may or may not be joining Quiv, our Carlton guest and myself.

The show features:
Late Night Stories with Nate:
- utility meet up and BF meet up stories.
-Media sensationalism and discussion about racism in the AFL.
-Hird's* comments about Ryder

VFL discussion:
-Nth Ballarat
-Werribee, including Nate's obssesion with young Harper.

Enjoy it guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2:10 I give Nate some grief.

4:00 Adam Goodes discussion:

10:15, question time with Quiv

13:30, review

15:40 discussion of *

18:30 preview.

27:10 interview

Nice one boys

Re the salary cap thing, pretty sure North have been pinged for not lodging paperwork on time, not going over the cap so to speak. Anyhoo... there ya go.

Nice one boys

Re the salary cap thing, pretty sure North have been pinged for not lodging paperwork on time, not going over the cap so to speak. Anyhoo... there ya go.
There you go, I was thinking of the fine amounts tbh.

Where is the podcast slackers, it's Friday morning, I'm an habitual kinda guy, and this is when I listen to your wonderful show....

Where is the podcast slackers, it's Friday morning, I'm an habitual kinda guy, and this is when I listen to your wonderful show....
Suck up, l'm uploading it now. Chief has finally approved our show as well, so that'll be up on the podcast channel on BF at some point over the next fortnight.

Suck up, l'm uploading it now. Chief has finally approved our show as well, so that'll be up on the podcast channel on BF at some point over the next fortnight.
Actions speak louder than words mate, get it done.... Also I am one of your avid listeners, respect please... Haha

Back