What do you call a Parmigiana?

What do you call a parmigiana?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone been to Mrs Parma's on Little Bourke St?

Its a Parma restaurant. Excellent Parma's to be had. I had one with mushrooms on it. Parma
Yes, a we had a meet up there last year before that game which will not speak of again that happened in September last year. Was a good day until half time:(
Had a great Tandoori Parma

darcytiger, that Austrian guy in your avatar really creeps me out every time.

Depends.. if you're Italian, then it's pronounced par-MI-giana, if you're not then it's pronounced par-MA-giana

Parma thanks love

This is correct but as a skip I voted Parma which gives my other half (a wog) hours of untold amusement

As a proud Aussie wog battler it's a PARMA. I just asked my nonno and he confirmed it.

And while we're at it, I hate it when I go interstate & buy a yeeros! WTF is a yeeros!! It's f*#@g spelt GYROS!!!

Almost infuriates me as much as a pie floater. Pea soup?? WTF??

Last edited:
Nice to see some intelligent non-RFC confirmation of Parma on the thread

This could get ugly though if the Port/Crow fans find this thread...

why do non-Vics insist on calling us "Melbournites"? Its "Melburnian"!!!!

at least its better than the following:

Sydney - Sydneysider
Brisbane - Wayne or Gavin (and that includes the ladies)

darcytiger, that Austrian guy in your avatar really creeps me out every time.
fritzl-beach-404_666415c.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parma.

Parmi might be the technical abbreviation, but Parma utilises the final 'a' from the full word and is how I've always known them.

Only recently have young bar staff been trying to sell me parmi and a poti of beeri.

I'm going to a little pub called the Hannahville Hotel in the lovely town of Port Augusta today for lunch, best Parmy I've ever had comes from there

Love Port Augusta. The prison, the immigration detention centre, two coal power stations, the salt lakes, the parmies…

Back