What do you call a Parmigiana?

What do you call a parmigiana?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. The Georgie Pie. Cheese and meat pie. Guaranteed to burn your mouth every time.

Haere Ra

Sadly I have to apologize to the kiwis on that one - saw it at a Maccas in country NSW a couple of weeks ago

Matt Preston calls it a Parmi
Melt some cheese on an old thong and Matt Preston would eat it - his opinion is therefore null and void.

On another food related matter... anyone had Oysters Kilpatrick lately?
Used to be a standard pub style entre - don't see it around much anymore.

Melt some cheese on an old thong and Matt Preston would eat it - his opinion is therefore null and void.

Never have and never will eat an oyster! Yuk!!

A lot of pubs are pretentious hovels these days. They were probably replaced with Monkey anus Soufflè.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of pubs are pretentious hovels these days. They were probably replaced with Monkey anus Soufflè.
True dat - sick of getting my lunch served on a plank of wood.... whats wrong with a plate?
+ whats with the obsession with 'pulled pork' lately?

They are not that bad - slide down the throat like lurgy and taste like port phillip bay.
It's the texture of that sort of thing, I can't stand any fatty, slimy foods, I even trim chicken fillets and eye fillet steaks!

Logged onto bigfooty this evening to regrettably see this thread had once again been bumped.

Come on guys i'm disappointed in you, i thought we'd all had the common sense to realise that people who call it the bastardized name 'Parmi' were highly suspicious and not to be trusted.

#StandByParma

Back