Roast What is wrong with our supporters?

Remove this Banner Ad

There was nothing more exciting as a kid seeing older men going mental at the football. The drinking, the language, the taunting and the odd brawl, it was brilliant. It was people enjoying a break from a long week working.

Ultimately people wanted to see the freaks in the stands causing mayhem, chanting and bringing up history of our great game.

Hey Richmond, how many colour dvd grand finals do you have at home? Or hey geelong, you love watching us f uck your arse in finals don't you? These comments once considered normal football crowd procedure are now considered anti social...

Going to the football has lost its allure.

KOLOKOTRONIS

The scum supporters standing up behind our cheer squad on Saturday were far more vocal. Even when they were losing. o_O
I constantly find myself being less and less vocal given that more kids seem to be around me every season. I'm very conscious of not swearing etc..

Last edited:
We have security rock up at our bay almost every week now and just watch us.. Kinda creepy. Can't say anything anymore without it being unsociable behaviour
But you stand in M10, do you not?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back