Where are they now (delistings / retirements since 2005)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great read, use to see Dutchy get off the train at Melbourne Central or Flagstaff each morning. Always had my hawks scarf on. One day I asked him to sign my jumper I had in my bag for the footy that night. Must have thought I was stalking him or something..
Ditto. Think it was Flagstaff.

Would have been Flagstaff. Holding Redlich had their offices opposite Flagstaff station. Dutchy used to come into my café occasionally for lunch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be pleased if Carl took his opportunity this time - settled down and exposed his skills:thumbsu:

There's been quite enough exposure at the Saints, X.;)

Update for the ex-2008 p'ship players still in the system.

Gilham has signed a new contract with GWS for the 2014 season.

Renouf will be delisted from the senior list at Port Adelaide but will be redrafted as a rookie to continue his career.
http://t.co/IBlvojxHfk

Back on the Dutchy update thread, the local Canberra rag today had an articule that he is now employed at the Australian Sport Commission (in administration) and has a position as a part time coach at Anislie Football Club looking after the forwards. Appartently their big gun last year has signed for Sandringham and is a chance for a rookie spot at St Kilda so they have big hopes that Nick will assist in the void.

Back on the Dutchy update thread, the local Canberra rag today had an articule that he is now employed at the Australian Sport Commission (in administration) and has a position as a part time coach at Anislie Football Club looking after the forwards. Appartently their big gun last year has signed for Sandringham and is a chance for a rookie spot at St Kilda so they have big hopes that Nick will assist in the void.
i forgot to post that about Dutchy i was at a function where he did a talk and he said that is what he was doing know , interesting talk too

Brent Renouf turned down the chance to play finals for Norwood in the SANFL. He was a regular member of the team and then told the club he wasn't interested in playing finals. I'm not sure about Renouf, he's always struck me as a reluctant type. Could be a lot better player than he is if he had more desire to succeed.

Update for the ex-2008 p'ship players still in the system.

Gilham has signed a new contract with GWS for the 2014 season.

Renouf will be delisted from the senior list at Port Adelaide but will be redrafted as a rookie to continue his career.
http://t.co/IBlvojxHfk

Geez Renouf's career is nose-diving. Really feel for Taylor missing out on that Premiership medal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back