List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dodged a bullet with this knob jockey
You say that and then he comes out and puts half your list to shame. :p He is a ******* jet. We are super pumped to have him :D

You say that and then he comes out and puts half your list to shame. :p He is a ******* jet. We are super pumped to have him :D

Caddy certainly played a ripper game last night. His head and heart seems to be well settled back in Victoria now, and it's showing in his game. I've even slid him into my supercoach team as a smokey mid priced cash cow ;)

He's still a massive 'mo though haha

I see Michael Coad was named in the best for a Sturt in the praccy match v Crows on the weekend. Great to see he fully recovered from his injuries and back playing good footy.

I'm still hoping alik magin gets another AFL gig. Ripping it up at bendigo in the VFL. He was one of the best players in the comp

I'm still hoping alik magin gets another AFL gig. Ripping it up at bendigo in the VFL. He was one of the best players in the comp

Wont happen. He has the desire and skill level, but severely lacks the strength and size required in the modern game

And for what it's worth I reckon I could walk into Bendigo and be one of their best players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate who plays for Subi told me Kyal Horsley will be captaining them this season. Good on him.

Josh Toy going really well for Essendon's VFL side. :thumbsu: I doubt he'll ever get picked for an AFL side again, but it's really good that he's playing senior VFL footy at least and showcasing his talent.

Has always been a foot soldier for us in the VFL the last two years. Seems like such a down to earth guy whose more than happy to have a chat. Glad to have him with us in the VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back