Bumped Who Is Closer To A Premiership? Lions/Pies? (new posts start at #244)

Remove this Banner Ad

too right, there would be probably more AFL supporters in Tassie than in Queensland, despite the massive population difference.
at the sunshine coast and gold coast there are a lot of afl supporters that would have come form footy states that would equal Tassie pop
but they have not switch a legions away from the clubs they supported when they left
where Tassie pop just loves its footy and would totally get behind there club

That pathetic excuse of a club from Brisbane deserves all the pain and suffering it gets. Coming from Brisbane I was subjected to continuous verbal ridicule from their bandwagon supporters when they were gifted 3 flags. These so called supporters are now not wanting to know their pathetic club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they should thinking about it and the afl should have one team in tassie

Tassie will never get the Side as the AFL treats Tassie Like Dirt.

There might not be as much money in Tassie but you have actual Fans that would Care from the Start

Tassie will never get the Side as the AFL treats Tassie Like Dirt.

There might not be as much money in Tassie but you have actual Fans that would Care from the Start
Thats right, if I lived in Tassie and they were given a team I would still support the pies, but I would definitely support the Tassie team aswell and I think you would find a lot of Tasmanian's who would fully switch allegiances.

Anyone else see that douchebag for them celebrate pretending to shoot a shot gun after he kicked his first goal

I haven't read through the thread, but I'm 99% sure I backed Brisbane in and boy did they make a fool of me! We're no world beaters ourselves, but that sh*tstain of a club is a complete rabble from top down.

For anyone interested in taking an objective view of our progression as a football club take a look at the respective football departments at Brisbane, Adelaide and Collingwood. For mine talent for talent the difference is negligible between any one and the other, but the key difference is in what they do behind the scenes to get the best out of the playing groups.

Brisbane are just a shambles off-field and the results reflect it. Collingwood has been in a perpetual state of one step forward two steps back and Adelaide are as well drilled as any club has been over the past decade. It's a fantastic lesson in the value of an effective football department and illustrates exactly why fine tuning is required at Collingwood.

Thats right, if I lived in Tassie and they were given a team I would still support the pies, but I would definitely support the Tassie team aswell and I think you would find a lot of Tasmanian's who would fully switch allegiances.
With Tasmania I think a lot more people would change allegiances if it's a new team and not a relocated one. That said give it a generation or 2 of adults taking their kids going to the footy and most of the state will be behind them. That's one of the concerning things with Brisbane the kids who watched their flags would be 21-30 and having their own kids, they should be the future core, but it looks like Brisbane managed to stuff up the legacy of their salary cap enhancements.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back