Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood?

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mainly here so we can enjoy the LOLs afterwards at the end of 2023, but also an interesting discussion point.

I’m in genuine two minds and can’t call it, but who do you see finishing higher in 2023?

Who is positioned better from a list/team perspective?

Let the games begin…

Mod Note: This is a thread for BANTER and giving and taking a bit of the mickey. Enter at your own risk!
However this does NOT mean name calling, personal abuse, injury trolling, swearing or gifs/memes with swear words in them. Keep it clean and above the belt.
Thank you.

Both

It’s why you nearly lost to Hawks and started 0-3 thus ruining your flag defence by April. Truely impressive stuff ngl.
Yeah, maybe we should be hoping our team loses as many games as possible in the same way you are about Richmond, so as we get the highest draft picks possible...

But that's not how Collingwood (and their supporters) operate.

Pendelbury goes off and Collingwood roll over like a sack of smeely stuff - and all Collingwood supporters have to look forward to is Captain peroxide as their inspirational leader ( guffaws a plenty) and little kidgoat...

oh boy oh boy oh boy - this is gunna be fun ....

Enjoy the bye - time for a reset Juan and Juan makes two!!

Collingwood board has a yearly thread about Carlton and we have a yearly thread about......Essendon. Personally I'd like Richmond to fold.

I don't think either team is playing anywhere near their best so I'm keen to see how we match up in a few weeks.
They’ve been extremely quiet over there of late.. I wonder why 🤷‍♂️🤔

Any Colling fans legitimately thinking they will be better in 2024 at this point?

Or has this thread turned into a “we were better in 1872” kind of shitfight..?
Yep I'm holding out, go Pies!!! Two wins in a row!!!!!

One more soft game for the Blues then the nightmare begins

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep I'm holding out, go Pies!!! Two wins in a row!!!!!

We’ve only lost two games since June last year, and those two were Brisbane and GWS (in a dead rubber).

We’ve since beaten Brisbane this year, as well as Collingwood, Sydney, Melbourne twice, Saints and Fremantle who are looking like a top 6 side…

Yea we have a challenging run but I don’t think we’re scared to face anyone. With still a few players to come back in and improvement to come in the midfield…

emoji879.png
It's gonna be a tough run but I think they are still good for plenty of wins.

We will definitely fall over the line against some better teams in dead rubbers and slide into the 8 ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's gonna be a tough run but I think they are still good for plenty of wins.

We will definitely fall over the line against some better teams in dead rubbers and slide into the 8 ;)
Collingwood could be dead in the water by the time we play them, so if that counts as a dead rubber…

It's getting sad when your life revolves around waiting for a Carlton loss, 15 out of 17 now.
I'm starting to wonder if it's actually POSSIBLE for Carlton to lose

Freo absolutely flushed that game down the toilet, it was quite amusing once the shock wore off, some A-grade melts

I'm starting to wonder if it's actually POSSIBLE for Carlton to lose

Freo absolutely flushed that game down the toilet, it was quite amusing once the shock wore off, some A-grade melts

They should have put us away but they couldn't, we played badly but were still with them at the end.

We play against Adelaide in much the same manner as Pies playing Hawthorn. They are a bogey team for us.im actually more concerned about Adelaide, than I am against Geelong
They are a bit of a bogey side but they haven't beaten you in Melbourne since 2018 when you finished last

Looks like a % booster like the North game

We play against Adelaide in much the same manner as Pies playing Hawthorn. They are a bogey team for us.im actually more concerned about Adelaide, than I am against Geelong
We are Adelaide's bogey side. Strange how this works but every team seems to have one. I think the Saints often play very well against the Tigers.

They are a bit of a bogey side but they haven't beaten you in Melbourne since 2018 when you finished last

Looks like a % booster like the North game

I don't know about % when the side has scraped together wins of 10 points or less past 7 or so games aside from nth game. Heat will be on the Crows all week with them still being an Owen. I expect a tough match at a crap venue

Last edited:
Back