NFL Who Will Win the Super Bowl this Season?

Remove this Banner Ad

If I hadn't quit gambling, I'd be loading up on Seattle tonight.

I still think they'll win, and I don't think you'll get better odds than you will this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to reassess...

AFC:
1. Denver 14-2
2. Indianapolis 12-4
3. Cincinnati 11-4-1
4. New England 11-5
5. Baltimore 11-5
6. San Diego 11-5

NFC:
1. Green Bay 13-3
2. Dallas 12-4
3. Seattle 12-4
4. New Orleans 11-5
5. Arizona 11-5
6. Philadelphia 11-5

Wildcard:
AFC:
San Diego @ Cincinnati
Baltimore
@ New England

NFC:
Philadelphia @ Seattle
Arizona @ New Orleans

Divisional:
AFC:
Baltimore @ Denver
Cincinnati @ Indianapolis

NFC:
Philadelphia @ Green Bay
New Orleans @ Dallas

Conference:
AFC:
Indianapolis @ Denver
Philadelphia
@ New Orleans

Super Bowl:
Denver @ Philadelphia

by putting Kellen Moore in?
They have a lot of weapons on offense. Megatron, Bush, Bell, (Ebron when ready), Stafford. They have shown plenty of times last 5 years they can rack up monster scores/yards. It's the D this year finally standing up as a league leader. So when the offense is all ready to bust out, it CAN.

I would just about lose my Sh** if the Cowboys are so lucky to get to the game and to win it OMG I would be so Happy.Still along way to go but keep playing the way we do and Anything is Possible.

Would be everyones reaction if Dallas did it ;)

I want it to happen so bad just so those mad Cowboys fans can see a Super Bowl trophy being held up by Romo, Garrett and Jones. Some fans would explode haha

All good things
Boston Red Sox?
Boston Bruins?
Boston Celtics?
And NEW YORK GIANTS?!?!?!?!?
Bostonites would disown you.
I was pushing my luck saying I support the Buffalo Sabres when I was in a Boston sports bar in Red Sox gear!

Boston Red Sox?
Boston Bruins?
Boston Celtics?
And NEW YORK GIANTS?!?!?!?!?
Bostonites would disown you.
I was pushing my luck saying I support the Buffalo Sabres when I was in a Boston sports bar in Red Sox gear!
Yeah it's certainly an odd one. I got into the Giants in a huge way in the early 90's but didn't settle on other sports until about 10-15 years ago. I have always hated the Yankees (remind me of the Magpies with their money and success) but have always loved Boston and watched a Celtics game and fell in love. Then came RedSox and Bruins.

I now have mates in NJ who can't believe I'm a traitor but it's so much easier to follow from Australia and no way I'm switching for the Patriots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back