Israel, Palestine, and everything related

Remove this Banner Ad

says it all really.
quite disgusting that you condone the extermination of a whole people because you 'share values' with the exterminators.
and 'greater good' jeez louise Zionist propaganda 101

yes and the idf have shown themselves to be a very peaceful and rational organisation:rolleyes:

this is not a war you bloody fool.

IDF has killed 800 people, vast majority of which are civilians. yet it's always hamas who has forced their hand.
instead of asking why hamas store rockets in schools, ask yourself why israel won't end it's blockade of gaza. think big picture ffs.

The Blockade (on the Israel side) exists as a result of constant terrorist attacks. When Israel withdrew every single Israeli from Gaza, it wasn't like it is today.

You obviously condemn the blockade on the Egyption side as well? Why are Hamas not firing rockets at Egypt then? Think about it.

Civilians are a legitimate target?

do you propose the IDF sit on their hands? im not saying shelling this place is right or wrong but there are are legitimate threats coming from behind civilian lines. what would be the course of action you recommend to neutralize such threats? And don't say "omg pop gun rockets." they have the potential to kill

The UN secretary-general says he is "alarmed" to hear rockets were placed in a UN-run school in Gaza

"Those responsible are turning schools into potential military targets, and endangering the lives of innocent children," UN staff and anyone seeking shelter, the statement said.

A week ago, UNRWA said that during a routine check it discovered about 20 rockets hidden in one of its vacant Gaza schools and called on militants to respect the "sanctity and integrity" of UN property. It said the incident was "the first of its kind in Gaza".

I'm not going to say it isn't israels fault but please continue to apportion the whole blame on Israel.

Last edited:
I find it sad that Israel continues to indiscriminately slaughter hundreds of innocent Palestinians.

Who are the terrorists again?

Side 'X' is trying to murder civilians through all types of ways it can think of, takes resources it gets away from the population into furthering its goal to commit murder. In doing said activities, it endangers its own civilians (with little care). Due to circumstances beyond its control (see below), it is not successful in harming the other side. Accordingly, world media look on from the sidelines, see minimal deaths it causes and shrugs its shoulders.

Side 'Y' is trying to protect its civilians through all types of ways it can think of (iron dome, evacuation procedures, sirens), uses resources to further its goal in protecting its civilians, in doing said activities it prevents its own civilian casualties. Due to circumstances beyond its control, it is unable to prevent civilian casualties on side X (considerably due to Side X's tactics) despite its unprecedented warning procedures (relative to any other conflict zone on the planet). Accordingly, world media look on from the sidelines, see more deaths and immediately condemn side Y as the terrorists - or the 'baddies'.

No tone of justification on either side here with regard to casualties. Feel free to condemn civilian casualties. I don't think side Y is perfect. But the above is just the way it is and what is happening. Lefties will continue to support side X despite its evil intentions, purely because of the count of casualties. Others will look at the situation with greater logic and reason (whilst still condemning civilian casualties no matter which side).

No, weapons are.
Are you saying the civilian were in fact combatants due to the presence of weapons?
Or are you attempting to justify the killing of civilians in a roundabout way?
That can never be justified.
Yeah Israel targets civilians of course. It's just a massive coincidence that Hamas purposely stored and fired rockets from there. Silly Hamas getting in the way of the civilians that Israel is after.
Targeting schools/hospitals full of civilians is ok?

"They're forcing us to kill children." Think about how that sounds to you.

Targeting schools/hospitals full of civilians is ok?

"They're forcing us to kill children." Think about how that sounds to you.

Killing civilians is not ok. What do you take me for?

Let me ask you this - if Hamas know Israel will strike, why are they putting rockets (and firing rockets) in these civilian buildings? Are they not accountable for basically pulling their civilians into the firing zone?

This ok?

There doesn't have to be this many Pal civilian casualties - Hamas make it so.

Last edited:
Killing civilians is not ok. What do you take me for?

Let me ask you this - if Hamas know Israel will strike, why are they putting rockets (and firing rockets) in these civilian buildings? Are they not accountable for basically pulling their civilians into the firing zone?

This ok?

Israel was warned 13 times by the UN apparently that this school contained innocent people.

But they just don't care. And they are supposed to the civilised ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No tone of justification on either side here with regard to casualties. Feel free to condemn civilian casualties. I don't think side Y is perfect. But the above is just the way it is and what is happening. Lefties will continue to support side X despite its evil intentions, purely because of the count of casualties. Others will look at the situation with greater logic and reason (whilst still condemning civilian casualties no matter which side).
Ah yes, the moronic use of the "leftie" label because some people think wholesale, indiscriminate slaughter of innocent civilians is just wrong.

Well done to you.

Ah yes, the moronic use of the "leftie" label because some people think wholesale, indiscriminate slaughter of innocent civilians is just wrong.

Well done to you.

After reading my post that's what you pick out? You are the one if, if not the most one eyed posters (for both sides) on this forum.

Good.for.you.

After reading my post that's what you pick out? You are the one if, if not the most one eyed posters (for both sides) on this forum.

Good.for.you.
The minute you sank to the level of applying idiotic labels to people simply because they care, the rest of your post became irrelevant to me.

I'm simply being critical of wholesale, indiscriminate slaughter. And I'm very happy with that stance. I am being critical of Israel's behaviour, not Israel itself.

Your good self on the other hand, passes the killing off in your ongoing defence of Israel's actions.

Last edited:
Last edited:

so how do you explain the mass killings and imprisonings before Hamas was founded in '87?

[SmilingBuddha]
palestinian_loss_of_land_55.jpg

[/SmilingBuddha]

by all means, put your faith in people who purposely kill innocent men women & children because they want to destroy some rockets.

The Israel Defence Forces insisted it had given the occupants of the shelter time to leave before shelling the area. But the UN flatly contradicted that, saying it had made repeated attempts to negotiate a window during which people could safely leave the area but none was granted. It said it had given the IDF precise co-ordinates of the location of the school.

Murdering scum.

The minute you sank to the level of applying idiotic labels to people simply because they care, the rest of your post became irrelevant to me.

I'm simply being critical of wholesale, indiscriminate slaughter. And I'm very happy with that stance. I am being critical of Israel's behaviour, not Israel itself.

Your good self on the other hand, passes the killing off in your ongoing defence of Israel's actions.

Look, I have been balanced in my posting, as a pro israel poster, I have consistently stated the things I don't support about Israel. I'm not going to repeat them again.

But my post referring to your one eyed views remain. I have not seen you once condemn the disgusting tactics used by Hamas. From reading your posts, it seems its 100% Israel bad.

I asked a simple question on whether you believe it is ok for Hamas to cower, fire and hide their rockets in schools - where they know Israel will respond. Hamas CLEARLY know they put their civillians in danger. And they still do it.

This makes them also responsible for the deaths of Palestinians.

Without deflecting, or counter attacking Israel, do you condone these tactics?

so how do you explain the mass killings and imprisonings before Hamas was founded in '87?

[SmilingBuddha]
palestinian_loss_of_land_55.jpg

[/SmilingBuddha]

by all means, put your faith in people who purposely kill innocent men women & children because they want to destroy some rockets.

Purposely kill? Absolute tripe.

Do they try to avoid killing civilian? Well lets see, they spend millions on warning procedures (texts, ph calls, leaflets etc), they actually give the terrorists they target a chance to escape? You tell me what other army goes to these lengths to save human life?

In the other hand, Hamas store, cower and fire rockets from children play grounds, then quickly run inside the school for cover. Then they repeat. These tactics make Hamas ALSO responsible for the casualties.

But why do they do this to their own people? could it be to gain world wide media support when ignorant people see a school bombed on tv?

Tell me sir, what you would do? Just sit back and let it happen? Unlike the Israelis, Hamas ARE trying to kill innocent people.

Just because israels defence is so good I guess it's ok, yeah?

Israel are not just trying to destroy rockets, they are trying to stop the countless rockets aimed at every Israeli woman, child and dog that have been raining down on them ever since the IDF uprooted every single israeli out of gaza. Should Israel tolerate this? No one should tolerate this. Australia wouldn't tolerate it.

There were more civilians killed in the last 48 hours in Syria than in gaza the last 3 weeks. Where us your uproar here?

Civilian casualties is shocking no matter which side, and Israel like anyone make mistakes. I don't justify any of that. And feel free to critisize them for that. But when ignorant generalisations keep getting made (like Israel purposely tries kills all Palestinians), it drives the hate and the ignorance, which leads to idiots burning Israeli and Aussie flags in the city (which I saw yesterday).

Re your map, have a read of this:

http://www.arabnews.com/arab-spring-and-israeli-enemy

Particularly:
"The Arab world wasted hundreds of billions of dollars and lost tens of thousands of innocent lives fighting Israel, which they considered is their sworn enemy, an enemy whose existence they never recognized. The Arab world has many enemies and Israel should have been at the bottom of the list. The real enemies of the Arab world are corruption, lack of good education, lack of good health care, lack of freedom, lack of respect for the human lives and finally, the Arab world had many dictators who used the Arab-Israeli conflict to suppress their own people.
These dictators’ atrocities against their own people are far worse than all the full-scale Arab-Israeli wars."

Maybe the Israeli growth was kick started by the Arab armies attacking them time and time again? Maybe. It most certainly caused a lot of the Palestinian refugees. But that obviously gets missed on here.

Maybe it's time the Palestinians to rise up against Hamas, and to see them for what they realky are. Maybe then they will realise that it is actually hamas that is causing all this, and they have been fighting the wrong people.

Last edited:
Purposely kill? Absolute tripe.

Do they try to avoid killing civilian? Well lets see, they spend millions on warning procedures (texts, ph calls, leaflets etc), they actually give the terrorists they target a chance to escape? You tell me what other army goes to these lengths to save human life?

Absolute bullshit, keep drinking the Israeli propaganda kool-aid though like a good German, ay.

The Israel Defence Forces insisted it had given the occupants of the shelter time to leave before shelling the area. But the UN flatly contradicted that, saying it had made repeated attempts to negotiate a window during which people could safely leave the area but none was granted. It said it had given the IDF precise co-ordinates of the location of the school.

I repeat, murdering scum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back