WRFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

After ten years of sooking about going into Div one , they had no choice this year
More like they spent 6 years planning and preparing to ensure they would be competitive this time around.

Going to unprepared has seen several clubs in jeopardy for there existence over the last 15 years.

Even now there are only 3 clubs in Div 2 who would have a chance of being competitive Albion and Sunshine who have recently been in Div1 and Newport possibly.

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

More like they spent 6 years planning and preparing to ensure they would be competitive this time around.

Going to unprepared has seen several clubs in jeopardy for there existence over the last 15 years.

Even now there are only 3 clubs in Div 2 who would have a chance of being competitive Albion and Sunshine who have recently been in Div1 and Newport possibly.

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I was talking about spotswood u18s finally playing Div one.
They were winning flags in Div two u17s and 18s for fun the last ten years and wouldn’t come up

Looks a competitive round again in D1

YSE over Werribee by 7
CS by 10 over HC
Spotty by 18 over Parkside
PC by 6 over Altona, hard to read Altona, very quiet over summer, lost a few, new coach and first game for them tomorrow.

Looks a competitive round again in D1

YSE over Werribee by 7
CS by 10 over HC
Spotty by 18 over Parkside
PC by 6 over Altona, hard to read Altona, very quiet over summer, lost a few, new coach and first game for them tomorrow.
WD by 28
HC by 26
Spotty by 50
Altona by 2

WD by 28
HC by 26
Spotty by 50
Altona by 2
Very very even competition.

Took my little man to the Parkside v Spotswood game.

Parkside looked very dangerous. I wonder how long it will take for the onlookers to start to take them seriously.

They dominated Spotswood for most of the day. Probably should have been a wider margin. The FF they picked up from Strathmore should have finished with 10+

Could they play finals this year?

Also went to the Parkside V Spotswood match and enjoyed a great game played in perfect conditions. Agree with melancholy that Parkside looked good and the scoreboard flattered Spotty. Parkside dominated the air and it was a treat watching players going for their marks and making them stick. I took my camcorder with me and will upload my last half vision onto YouTube this afternoon and share the link here. I captured some great marks. Gotta luv suburban footy.

Watched first half at Altona yesterday, gotta say I doubt that PC are at their 2023 standard and struggled to score. After slow start, Altona got on top at half back and Joel Menadue impressed up forward for the Vikings. Big crowd, good rivalry building between these two.
I watched Werribee and Yarraville , despite losing some good players in the off season, Werribee look the goods again this year…..Rocci can play

Parkside V Spotswood. My last half game-day scenes from yesterday's match.

Here's some timestamps worth looking at:
Great marks by Parkside - 4:08, 9:36, 37:17
Hard clash - 31:17

Enjoy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back