WRFL Division 2 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell Robertson is doing the rounds playing for a few different clubs/ leagues.
Pretty sure I heard he was playing a game in the RDFL/ BFL soon.

They all seem to be doing these days, I know Aker was doing the rounds across the country and Chris Tarrant is playing a game for Melton South.
I guess it may bring a few more people out to the footy but is it really worth it?
Especially for West Footscray they would be better saving their pennies and start looking at a few players from A grade clubs and try and get them to sign this year in preparation for next (if they make it)

Will sunshine heights have their ground open to park around it Saturday?? Local grounds are turning to s**t, where you can't reverse your wagon or ute and watch the footy.. Every ground should be open!

Will sunshine heights have their ground open to park around it Saturday?? Local grounds are turning to s**t, where you can't reverse your wagon or ute and watch the footy.. Every ground should be open!

Unlikely. Council banned this and padlocked the gate. The padlock "fell of" a few times at the start of last season and I guess it is possible that could happen again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tips for this week
West by a cricket score over sunny heights
Yarra by 24 pts over manor lakes with topalidis to kick 5
Nth over glenorden by 15pts with pilkington to be best on
Vales to strong for CS 48pts with fonua to doninate in the middle

Wests will hand out some punishment to heights 150 odd (yze will be froffing)
Yarra by 15 points in a pretty even game (both coming off loses huge game for both sides)
Nth by 30 look a bIt too strong across the ground (win here & Devils will be off to a flyer)
Falcons pretty easy 40 points (two exciting midfields go at it, Can't see Cs stopping the Falcons Fwds)

Sunshine heights blokes running onto the ground to join in a scuffle! Wake up to yourselves, absolute disgrace!
Because West started to crack the shits and throw punches because they were down at quarter time. Game changed up pretty quickly and was played out in the right spirits, so don't go making out like this was bigger than it was.

Votegetters must have been on the cans extra early today!!

Kennedy threw a punch.... got 3 back in return. A bit of a scuffle after that. 1 from each side sent off. Not much in it really
Also a very heated game at Nth Foot v Glenorden with a few reports and send offs. Glenorden took it up too Nth but lost a few players to injuries and some undisciplined actions.

Votegetters must have been on the cans extra early today!!

Kennedy threw a punch.... got 3 back in return. A bit of a scuffle after that. 1 from each side sent off. Not much in it really
Never said it was a massive fight mate, but definitely no need for blokes to run on the ground from the bench and get involved!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back