WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Total Divas showed us The Deke so it's forever in my heart.

I reckon for most it's a guilty pleasure, or for Bryan, Vinny and all them. Eva Marie stuff is always skipped by me though, along with The Bellas unless Cena or Bryan are involved.

Watching The Monday Night Wars

Don't understand the hate for Vince Russo the bloke tried his hardest to make WCW better not his fault the company was run by idiots also as if WCW make Bret Hart special guest referee when he arrived they pissed on one of the GOAT.
I go the same vibe from his interviews with Austin, made as a bit of a scapegoat in my opinion. He came in to WcW and tried to build young stars and that stood on the toes of Nash/Hall/Hogan who basically writing there own cheques.

Don't understand the hate for Vince Russo the bloke tried his hardest to make WCW better not his fault the company was run by idiots also as if WCW make Bret Hart special guest referee when he arrived they pissed on one of the GOAT.
if you can watch an episode of nitro from say may-august 2000 without wanting to smash your head into a wall you're doing well
i was an advocate of his in his first run (young, dumb, but mostly because the three months before he came in were like watching paint dry) but although the first week or two of the "new era" in april 2000 were pretty good it got very very stupid very very quickly

by using the same concepts that he "pioneered" at WWE, turning WCW into WWE-lite?

Vinny-Ru.jpg

he looks ******* gross. Isn't that enough to hate him?

I see they put Raw from '97'

Currently watching through '96' want to relive the HBK vs Bret Hart feud till the Montreal screw job loved Bret as a heel.

Decided to get the network for Battleground, was disappointed though Raw is only up till mid March 97! Was looking forward to the Hart foundation stuff :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Total Divas is better than Swerved.

deal-with-it.jpg

I guess the judgement of Russo is different from person to person, as long as you enjoyed work man that's all that matters, he has his own podcast to I believe

I go the same vibe from his interviews with Austin, made as a bit of a scapegoat in my opinion. He came in to WcW and tried to build young stars and that stood on the toes of Nash/Hall/Hogan who basically writing there own cheques.
Yeah but he knew the deal when he signed with them

Decided to pick up the network again for Summerslam, haven't had it for about 2 months.

So the Network has been out for about a year and a half and they still haven't upgraded the layout since then. Pretty disappointing to be honest.

I don't understand how they decided what to put on the network. I've watched a fair chunk of the attitude era raws. I want to keep watching but they have no Raw from 2000. Also Smackdown starts in 99 and they have the first 20 eps then it jumps to ep 30 odd with none of the ones in between.

I don't understand how they decided what to put on the network. I've watched a fair chunk of the attitude era raws. I want to keep watching but they have no Raw from 2000. Also Smackdown starts in 99 and they have the first 20 eps then it jumps to ep 30 odd with none of the ones in between.
I know it's annoying eh. I think they probably release them slowly in the hope people will stay subscribed and wait

I know it's annoying eh. I think they probably release them slowly in the hope people will stay subscribed and wait

Yeah I'll get to where I can get up to in order. Then I'll probably can it and wait and see what they do with it. I'm not to interest in the modern day stuff, have purely got it to relive the childhood!

Yeah I'll get to where I can get up to in order. Then I'll probably can it and wait and see what they do with it. I'm not to interest in the modern day stuff, have purely got it to relive the childhood!
Have you watched any nxt? I was in the same boat as you but I'm really enjoying that show now. I wouldn't say it's comparable to the old attitude stuff exactly but it's quite entertaining

Back