WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought that this would be on Binge and while I'm still blind, I can't find it for the life of me. Does that mean it's not available? And is one of the things we've lost with the network being on binge now?

I thought that this would be on Binge and while I'm still blind, I can't find it for the life of me. Does that mean it's not available? And is one of the things we've lost with the network being on binge now?
Apparently it's Peacock exclusive (like that "Evil" series was)

Georgia Championship Wrestling has been there a while. not to be confused with Game Changer Wrestling which is on FITE and Wrestle Universe.
Havent launched it to see. But found it interesting.
Wouldn't surprise me if they've got it wrong tbh
cae15475018f775e4ab0d31afd63737d.jpg

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

apparently they finally released the Vladamir superfan documentary. I couldn't find it last night, but maybe it's there now?
He mentioned that he's been to every WrestleMania, apart from the COVID one. They brought him backstage when things were opening back up and he was front row for mania 37.

apparently they finally released the Vladamir superfan documentary. I couldn't find it last night, but maybe it's there now?

What platform? Reading it's on Peacock in US?

Skimmed through this. 8 45 min episodes. 1 male and female ended up getting a dark match each at NXT Heatwave in August 2023.

These 2 got picked. The guy (Jonah Niesenbaum) facing Tyler Bate, the woman (Breanna Covington) facing Thea Hail (in episode 8).
1712340016484.png

Back