WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Does it have old episodes of RAW and Smackdown circa early 2000's? I know this has been asked many times before but I can't remember the answer.

some. around 3-5 for each year (except 2000 raw which has none). which i think are mainly 'big moment' episodes.

raw has been uploaded chronologically over the past few months and is complete from the beginning in 93 through to july 95. after that its a few random episodes per year until 2012 when its complete.

I know the US has had this much longer than us - but I find it odd when I hear people complain about the stuff that's not on the Network.

To me the biggest problem I currently have with the Network is that there's almost too much stuff on it. It's quite intimidating trying to figure out what to watch.

In other news...

After the PS3 app came online yesterday, the Apple TV app has come on today :)

I've become a fanboi! There's some excellent ways available to watch this.

BvHtLiyCYAAB7rs.jpg

Just tried out the app on the PS4. So smooth, easy to use, looks great.

Getting even happier with this purchase the deeper I get.

I've already sent an email asking to change my month-to-month subscription to 6-monthly. Having spent a few days playing with it I'll absolutely be keeping it. I can't understand how they've had tens of thousands of people cancel subscripts. I also can't understand why they don't offer a free trial as a permanent thing - if people tried it out, I think they'd find out that it's well worth the 10 bucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've already sent an email asking to change my month-to-month subscription to 6-monthly. Having spent a few days playing with it I'll absolutely be keeping it. I can't understand how they've had tens of thousands of people cancel subscripts. I also can't understand why they don't offer a free trial as a permanent thing - if people tried it out, I think they'd find out that it's well worth the 10 bucks.

They don't offer a trial period at all times because they're afraid that people would sign up for the free trial just to see 'Mania or some other big show. Most of the cancellations are probably also from people who just signed up for Mania and didn't want it anymore after that.

What ads?

Will use this really for the first time on Monday for SS. Looks good though just wish more older RAWs were up. Ppv listing is great and can't wait for that Monday night wars show.

Signed up for a month. Already a few annoyances. The slider below the video is barely functionable when I'm trying to scroll through a 3 hour PPV. Secondly, they should have a quality option on the video. I want to watch in 480 so I don't hit my internet cap within 8 minutes.

i agree with your second point. netfllx doesnt have an option to change video quality but there is a combination of keys you can press that allows you to do it. havent been able to find anything similar with the network though

I can understand why the scroll bar doesn't work. For it to work perfectly you'd have to wait while the whole program loaded - presumably it's loading from the start.

Using Apple TV or PS3 though, I think it's functional. It's tough to get it exactly where you want it, but it's functional.

On the point about choosing quality, I do agree with that. I'm sure it's still using 1080p when I'm watching old ECW that really doesn't need to be streamed in that quality. I'm quite sure the "9.99" will end up costing me a bit more - I've said already that, between the WWE Network and NFL Gamepass, I'm going to need to up my d/l quota :(

I can understand why the scroll bar doesn't work. For it to work perfectly you'd have to wait while the whole program loaded - presumably it's loading from the start.

I don't need a preview, at the very least I need the time that I'm moused over, and if I click on it it should bring me to that time...

Back