WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Is fast lane out of sync for everybody else? Or is it just mine?

port adelaide 4 life. it's not a choice it's a lifestyle

I watched my first live ppv with fast lane yesterday. Only got network recently to relive the old raw and and nitro episodes and the older ppvs. Not really into wrestling these days but I pay enough attention to know who everyone is. I enjoyed the rusev and cena match. I thought the finish could have been better with Bryan and Reings.

It even happens when
Does it keep skipping ahead seconds for anyone else?

I'll give you a real answer. :p

When I've watch ppvs delayed a few hours or the next day, every ten minutes or so it jumps forward like 3 seconds. It does it for NXT ppvs to by memory. I'm not sure if it's intentional to cut down the length of shows, but I do know when I've bothered to rewind it still jumps that same spot. It's pretty annoying and there's no reason for it. Just another annoying problem with the Network that they could easily fix.

Seen my two things wanted to see. 3hr ppv for 30mins of enjoyment

port adelaide 4 life. it's not a choice it's a lifestyle

It even happens when

I'll give you a real answer. :p

When I've watch ppvs delayed a few hours or the next day, every ten minutes or so it jumps forward like 3 seconds. It does it for NXT ppvs to by memory. I'm not sure if it's intentional to cut down the length of shows, but I do know when I've bothered to rewind it still jumps that same spot. It's pretty annoying and there's no reason for it. Just another annoying problem with the Network that they could easily fix.

That's never happened to me watching on AppleTV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never gotton any network vid to stream on my tablet, always crashes. I watch through my Samsung TV app and its been ordinary of late.
Also watching the monday night wars series.... LOL i forgot how over South Park was in the attitude era. Half the signs in the crowd wrestlers as south park characters.

Last edited:
Also watching the monday night wars series.... LOL i forgot how over South Park was in the attitude era. Half the signs in the crowd wrestlers as south park characters.

m8rntgQyMVX9MsmTE0dGFPg.jpg

owned this shirt.

This weeks Countdown ep was really good.

Signed up, because I'd end up signing up for WM anyway. I'm going to try and watch most of the PPV's 2002-2007 before WM.

Having really not watched the most amount of wrestling, I don't know the results of things like the 2002 Royal Rumble by heart. So it pisses me off when I search Royal Rumble 2002 in the Network search and the second ******* result is something like "Triple H clotheslines Steve Austin to win the Rumble" (If I've got this wrong then ignore it and I'll see the result for myself in 3 hours). But really, come on, :mad::mad:

Signed up, because I'd end up signing up for WM anyway. I'm going to try and watch most of the PPV's 2002-2007 before WM.

Having really not watched the most amount of wrestling, I don't know the results of things like the 2002 Royal Rumble by heart. So it pisses me off when I search Royal Rumble 2002 in the Network search and the second ******* result is something like "Triple H clotheslines Steve Austin to win the Rumble" (If I've got this wrong then ignore it and I'll see the result for myself in 3 hours). But really, come on, :mad::mad:

Yep the bookmark system is ******* horrendous. I never use the search engine for reasons like that. They've organised everything in a really poor way

That sounds pretty awesome. If I ever got the WWE Network I'd have to upgrade my data cap because I'd spend way too much time on it.

I'm about ready to drop my Apple TV off the balcony - except I don't think my problem is with Apple TV.

The problem is with WWE Network, and it has been 4 of the last 5 times I've tried to watch it. I'm running an NBN connection at a very good speed, so there's no chance the problem is my internet - the problem is that the Network quality has gotten worse, with the feed choppy and the picture not in HD.

I feel like I'm watching a Ring of Honor iPPV

I was just thinking, everyone who signed up for the free month of February all got charged on the 1st March and will be due to renew on the 1st April, 2 days after Wrestlemania, if Reigns walks out champion they will surely lose a lot of subscribers, at least if they had done a free month for new subscribers from the time they signed up then they could have staggered the renewal dates, but this timing imo will see mass cancellations the day after Mania

Back