WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody got any hidden gems or cool matches for me to watch on the network tonight? I need to restore my faith and need to watch something good. Preferably something between 07-09 as I didn't watch alot of PPV stuff from that time, but not really fussed.

Anybody got any hidden gems or cool matches for me to watch on the network tonight? I need to restore my faith and need to watch something good. Preferably something between 07-09 as I didn't watch alot of PPV stuff from that time, but not really fussed.

I wasn't watching around then either but if you haven't seen this match in awhile then I'd recommend Punk Vs Cena on RAW in the lead up to WM 29. Only problem is going through and finding it.

I wasn't watching around then either but if you haven't seen this match in awhile then I'd recommend Punk Vs Cena on RAW in the lead up to WM 29. Only problem is going through and finding it.

Yeah that was a good match and I've never gone back to watch it. But I've never watched Raw matches on the network because I can't be bothered dealing with their awful search engine.

I watched the HBK/Flair retirement match from WM 2008 over the weekend because I seen PWinsider had it as both match of that year & decade. I think the whole storyline in the lead up combined with the great story telling during the match made for good viewing. I'd recommend that as it fits in your specified timeframe aswell.

Have you seen Batista/Taker last man standing at Backlash 2007? It's a pretty good match. Unforgiven 2008 is a pretty good watch just to see the championship scramble in action.

Have you seen Batista/Taker last man standing at Backlash 2007? It's a pretty good match. Unforgiven 2008 is a pretty good watch just to see the championship scramble in action.

Yeah watched the scramble stuff not long ago, when I went through that whole Shawn Michales HBK feud. Haven't seen the Taker/Batista match so I'll give that a look, cheers

I think that's right, sign up on Saturday or just before Mania and you'll get two PPVs. Not too sure what would happen if you signed up friday due to time zone differences and all that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers mate, will have a look then.

Any in particular you would recommend?
Not any with Flair, he interrupts the others all the time and just rambles on. Rest are great.

Love the territory one.

SPEWING!!
Got home around 11 ish, went to the option to watch Mania from the beginning as it was still running.... Sucked balls. Made me try to watch 2 hours of kickoff pre-show with no way of fast forwarding through it, and when I did try to FF it took me straight to Live stream, which just happened to be sometime after the ladder match with an interview with the champ......... Good Job network, spoiled that match, turned it off and cracked the shits, lol
Why wouldn't you have the option of the kickoff program separate, as well as the option to watch the PPV from the beginning...

iG30s6XJAR0bM.jpg

Xbox One

Any else have the same issue? happens every bloody time when i load the app fix you s**t up WWE.

Back