XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely the standard XB1 will trade in SFA when the X gets released? Be ahead for a trade in by upgrading now or not worth it?

Or is it worth just upgrading to the S and leave it at that? Keen on PUBG when it gets released.

Likely the standard XB1 will trade in SFA when the X gets released? Be ahead for a trade in by upgrading now or not worth it?

Or is it worth just upgrading to the S and leave it at that? Keen on PUBG when it gets released.

My release XB1 will head in the other room and be a glorified blu-ray/netflix box.... When I get the X

Probably yes to the trade in value. Although EB will probably run a deal just before the console launches.

Upgrading is a question about how much you use it and what do you use it for? The One S is the best value 4K Bluray player on the market. I've got a few friends who picked one up for that purpose or are intending to.

The X depends on how much developers utilise it.

My release XB1 will head in the other room and be a glorified blu-ray/netflix box.... When I get the X
My dream has always been to play in the bedroom when the missus falls asleep using cloud storage so I can still say I'm spending quality time with her because I'm next to her. Thats the only reason I'd get a new Xbox at this point

Already got it on PS4.
I wouldn't discount Halo: MCC especially now you can pick it up cheap. 4* of the highest quality campaigns ( 2 of which lovingly remastered) all running at crisp 1080p 60fps.:thumbsu:

*5 if you count Halo 3 ODST which you can download for under $10.

And if you're a little patient you can very consistently get Team Slayer games. Despite their age H1,H2,H3 Team Slayer are still really fun to play.:thumbsu: Even though you only play the 1 game type; having 3 different games means it isnt as repetitive as a stand-alone title may become.

If you're really patient you can even get games in other playlists such as BTB and Action Sack. (note playlists are ordered in decreasing population numbers)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back