Podcast Yo Snapperheads! - Bigfooty Port Podcast Ep. 7

Remove this Banner Ad

In our 7th Podcast, Enviable Tradition & Macca19 are joined by forum demigod Ford Fairlane to discuss all things Port Adelaide Football Club. We talk about the loss against Fremantle and how it might not be such a bad thing, the SANFL Power players and touch on the reserves issue again, we review the upcoming Carlton clash and wax lyrical about our top 5 memories as we say farewell to the dog faced woman that is Football Park.

0:00: Intro & Love/Hate
11:00: Fremantle Review
23:15: Magpies Review
26:30: SANFL Power
30:50: Farewell Football Park
1:00:00: Carlton Preview

Subscribe to us on iTunes.

Direct Link

Previous Episodes:
22/7/13 Ep 6 - Well, What do we need?
13/7/13 Ep 5 - Bloody Geelong!
08/7/13 Ep 4 - Showdowns, Wingod & Liberace
31/7/13 Ep 3 - Winning Ugly Rules!
24/7/13 Ep 2 - Butch, Benny & Brissy
17/7/13 Ep 1 - We're Live Baby!

If you'd like to join us on for a chat, let us know!

A good listen guys... well done. :thumbsu:

Macca taking us down memory lane and Ford taking us way down the memory highway.

A very big thanks to Ford Fairlane for coming on! :thumbsu:

Thanks for the opportunity Macca. Gave me a chance to tell my hoary old stories again and not see rolling eyes. :p

tribey yeah I remembered the Eddie joke in full halfway through and thought hmmm better not go there so that was a bit dismal. :oops:

Thanks for the opportunity Macca. Gave me a chance to tell my hoary old stories again and not see rolling eyes. :p

tribey yeah I remembered the Eddie joke in full halfway through and thought hmmm better not go there so that was a bit dismal. :oops:

Did you have to try really hard not to swear on air frodo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No but you would. :p

Yeah unless macca or ET have a bleeper there is just no way I could talk for that long without saying **** or **** or ****ing **** or that mother****er piece of **** from -insert any team- ****ing makes me want to ****ing skull**** his ****ing parents for ever ****ing having a **** and ****ing producing that ****.

No dingle allowed :(

Rucci must have had a listen. :D

An hour of Grave Danger

945435-3a51971c-0fc2-11e3-bfe4-e8fe552df053.jpg

SIR Donald Bradman's annoyance with the SANFL leaving Adelaide Oval to build Football Park led him to once declare football's new home ran the risk of sinking in the reclaimed swamp.
On a bleak Sunday afternoon in September 1982 it was more likely to explode into the heavens.
In Port Adelaide's 39-year story at West Lakes - a book filled with the greatest success stories in SA football - is the dark chapter of the 1982 SANFL preliminary final.

An hour of Grave Danger

Remove this Banner Ad

Back