Workshop Your 2013 Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off; I don't take any credit for these designs. If you think I've stolen one of your ideas, yeah I probably did. :p

Secondly; most teams in this thread will not have their 2013 collars, because I don't have them and am s**t at making them. So it's a waste of valuable typing time to point that out to me.

Clubs: I will be going alphabetically (Duh-doy!) and one a day until shortly before Xmas.

Adelaide:
Clash #2
4yPaf.png

The second clash kit, if for whatever the home team objects to the yellow strip (most likely GWS, if it's an afternoon game). The red & gold hoops are a little smaller to give a larger appearance of white.

Constructive criticism welcome. Non-constructive criticism will be reported. ;)

Sensational design, retains elements of the home jumper while not just being an inversion of it, traditional/simple/effective. Love it!

Would like that third blue line to be the same thickness as the red and gold though. Only criticism I can find.

Top work.

When did the West Coast - Gold Coast merge happen?

Shortly after the Eagles' failed attempt to copyright the colours blue and yellow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Coast with blue shorts for Essee Cross
pTwFK.png

Fremantle:

Home
FGvhe.png

Clash
aW1K0.png

Theirs is a song that remains the same.

I am skipping Hawthorn at the moment because I got their logos all wrong. So ... ,

Melbourne:

Home
vq4SK.png

Clash
POqjV.png

Clash #2
nq5ES.png

Removed the cloggy NB side panels and brang back the royal blue! :hearts:

Hold on a moment, I just realised the colours in the V are swapped in the third picture... :confused: :p
Well it was from another thread on the Port board where I essentially was taking requests. The shorts are also grey in the third picture.

Potential North Melbourne jumpers...

Stripes, white with blue.png
The Classic
Worn since 1933, North's vertical blue stripes on a white jumper

Stripes, blue with white.png
The Inverse
North's new away jumper, white stripes on blue swapping the colours of the classic

Vee, blue.png
The Vee
A throwback to North's inaugural VFL jumper

Kangaroo.png
The Roo
Featuring the kangaroo mascot and based on the away jumper from 1996-2002

Stripes, white with pale blue.png
The Argentina
Similar in style to the Argentine national soccer team, the lighter blue stripes were worn as a clash jumper from 2009-11

Monogram.png
The Monogram
Featuring the NMFC monogram from the 1922-24 VFA jumper

Stripes, orange.png
The Orange
If North were to wear a non-club-colour soccer-style clash jumper, orange would be the somewhat logical choice following their Orange promotional jumper in 2000.

Vee, white.png
The Inverse Vee
Reverses the colours of the throwback Vee, and the big V also reinforces North Melbourne as a Victorian (and not relocated) club

Stripes, double blue.png
The Double Blue
Combines the traditional royal blue and the Argentine pale blue

Tripanel.png
The Tripanel Mascot
Based on the North Melbourne logo

My North preseason Guernsey.

Attachments

• north preseason jersey.jpg
    north preseason jersey.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 112
Potential North Melbourne jumpers...

View attachment 8682
The Classic
Worn since 1933, North's vertical blue stripes on a white jumper

View attachment 8683
The Inverse
North's new away jumper, white stripes on blue swapping the colours of the classic

View attachment 8684
The Vee
A throwback to North's inaugural VFL jumper

View attachment 8685
The Roo
Featuring the kangaroo mascot and based on the away jumper from 1996-2002

View attachment 8689
The Monogram
Featuring the NMFC monogram from the 1922-24 VFA jumper

View attachment 8691
The Inverse Vee
Reverses the colours of the throwback Vee, and the big V also reinforces North Melbourne as a Victorian (and not relocated) club
I love these! :thumbsu:

First off; I don't take any credit for these designs. If you think I've stolen one of your ideas, yeah I probably did. :p

Secondly; most teams in this thread will not have their 2013 collars, because I don't have them and am s**t at making them. So it's a waste of valuable typing time to point that out to me.

Clubs: I will be going alphabetically (Duh-doy!) and one a day until shortly before Xmas.

Adelaide:

Home
YSj7H.png

The classic look - hoops go all the around for full effect.
Clash #1
36Swr.png

Another classic look. Fun fact: the blue/red outlined hoop has the same dimensions as the red & gold hoops on the home jumper!
Clash #2
4yPaf.png

The second clash kit, if for whatever the home team objects to the yellow strip (most likely GWS, if it's an afternoon game). The red & gold hoops are a little smaller to give a larger appearance of white.

Constructive criticism welcome. Non-constructive criticism will be reported. ;)

Tomorrow: Brisbane.
Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back