Usage for hash tag: stackedsix

1. MrPremiership

Discussion Where were you when the Royals won their first Grand Final?

Part of the #stackedsix .....quietly dominating at HBF
  2. Kennedy Parker

Official Team Thread The Official Team Thread Of The Winners Again x 6 Minor Premiers Top Team Premiers Always Beatable Gold City Royals

..., Marlowe and two enormous goals from GreyCrow putting the premiership cup within touching distance. Heck even All-SFA back pocket and #stackedsix member Noobz0r snuck forward to kick a goal and extend the lead to 9 goals. Pictured: Noobz0r kicking his second goal of the season in a grand...
  3. Smartys Power

Official Team Thread The Official Team Thread Of The Winners Again x 6 Minor Premiers Top Team Premiers Always Beatable Gold City Royals

Only fitting that the most talked about topic in the #stackedsix won the flag. Oh and the rest of the Royals side. * YEAH!
  4. Paddles_

Official Match Thread The Season 30 Grand Final – Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at SFA Park, Sunday December 13th 2020

Season 30 will forever be known as the season of the #stackedsix and when Annie Edison reigned supreme
  5. Kennedy Parker

Event The Season 30 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count. Nunez steals it!

Woo MrPremiership ! #stackedsix represent
  6. spookism

Official Match Thread The Season 30 Grand Final – Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at SFA Park, Sunday December 13th 2020

Morning. Tis the day before. #stackedsix gunna * s**t up. Filth to kick some goals or something. GreyCrow and Marlowe to fight it out who takes the Deestroy home. And the rest.
  7. Kennedy Parker

⚡ THE DANGERZONE™ ⚡ - Official Rodney Dangerfield Bandwagon Thread

...against the Swamprats who were at the time in the midst of a hot streak Round 16 - another 6 goal bag, this time against the famed #stackedsix, a brave showing albeit in a losing cause Elimination Final 1 - a masterpiece of a forward's game, with 8 goals including the winning one in...
  8. Smartys Power

Event The Season 30 All-SFA Team

The whole #stackedsix is playing in a grand final this week but ok.
  9. Riviat

Whole #stackedsix overrated
  10. Smartys Power

The whole backline should really be the #stackedsix
  11. Ant Bear

...of the ladder after the minor round with a 12-4 record, and were drawn against the Roys in a Qualifying Final. They dominated, with the #stackedsix holding the Roys to just one goal at half time enroute to a 24 point victory. With the subsequent week off, the Royals prevailed over the Baghdad...
  12. Kennedy Parker

...story. The Filth Wizard kicking 3 straight goals was important to build up a lead. GreyCrow gave the midfield first use all game. The #stackedsix comfortably controlled the game for 3 quarters, notably with me getting 11 disposals and 4 marks while keeping my opponent to donuts, and Blacky...
  13. Blacky

Official Match Thread Season 30 - First Preliminary Final: Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

...opinion the Royals will win by 200 points. Key Players: Noobz0r - resident cougar hunter and All SFA lock. Integral member of the #stackedsix. The Filth Wizard - Fred medalist and one of the form players of the competition. Will be very hard to stop. Kennedy Parker - the reverse spammer...
  14. Smartys Power

Media Serial Stats: The S30 "People's Choice" ALL-SFA Team! (COMPLETE)

Not one member of the #stackedsix What a joke.
  15. CakeEater

Discussion Baz Stats S30 All-SFA Team

Not enough love for the #stackedsix and Marlowe Baz. There should be more Royals players in there than 3
  16. Kennedy Parker

Official Match Thread Season 30 First Qualifying Final: Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

...the Royals, kicked the first goal. CakeEater proved his bona fides as the best CHF in the league by far with 4 goals and 14 disposals. #stackedsix miserly and the midfield absolutely ruthless in the first half. Didn't even need Fred Medallist The Filth Wizard this time. Best of luck next...
  17. spookism

Media For Your Consideration: All-SFA HBF

You silly little monkey. I'm the Centre Half Back of the #stackedsix That's a completely different position.
  18. Kennedy Parker

...any given day they could be as bad as any team we've played. But even if they're at their best, I think we'll have them covered. Q: The #stackedsix have conceded over 100 points three times in the last four games. Is that a concern to you? KP: No, not at all. Once we locked in a top 4 spot...
  19. Dingster

Official Match Thread Season 30 First Qualifying Final: Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

I hear so much about this famed #stackedsix, but I only have one point of reference. So I prefer the adage that a champion team will always beat a team of champions. Roys will double dip. AFTER-MATCH SUMMARY : ROY SENIORS Vs GCR SENIORS ROY 3 4 6 9 10 12...
  20. MrPremiership

#stackedsix has been brilliant this year, but we need to be a bit more tighter in finals. Can't be conceding 100 points guys. Need to lift.
  21. The Half Back

...nine of the sixteen weeks, and most importantly, they were there when it counted at the end of the season. Featuring the self proclaimed #stackedsix (referring to the six big name players occupying the backline), the Royals were the number 3 ranked scoring defence in Season 30, giving up just...
  22. Kennedy Parker

Stats & History SFA Season 30 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

Well done The Filth Wizard Now that your 15 season glory hunting project is finally complete I look forward to you taking up my back pocket spot in the #stackedsix next season 👍
  23. spookism

Official Match Thread Season 30, Round 16: Gold City Royals vs Gumbies FFC @ The Golden Throne (MOTR)

To be fair, what he did in Episode 2 is what the #stackedsix is going to do the forward line of the Gumbies.
  24. MrPremiership

Official Match Thread Season 30, Round 16: Gold City Royals vs Gumbies FFC @ The Golden Throne (MOTR)

That I left the #stackedsix for that portion of the previous match I'm rejoining the brotherhood this match
Back