Mar 13, 2008
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
2ihnibp.png

Thoughts? haha :p

Nah, seriously:

34q7f9i.png

I'm still learning dreamteam so please let me know what you think, and if there are any players who i shouldn't have picked for one reason or another.

Follow on.

1zqyf5l.png

What do you guys think

id be careful of drummond and stevie j alot of injury concerns... not sure if gary rohan will play, jetta is a better chance. unsure as to carazzos role this year...

id be careful of drummond and stevie j alot of injury concerns... not sure if gary rohan will play, jetta is a better chance. unsure as to carazzos role this year...

Your team was on the last page of the old thread and didn't get comments, repost it if you want.

One thing from it, make sure you have Warnock on the pine, he'll play 22 games if fit and will improve in price a lot. Skipper is just a stop gap until Renouf cools down.

Hey guys, which is the better side??

TEAM 1

Goddard, Carrazzo, Fisher, Hodge, Shaw, Kennelly, Hunt
Maguire, Davis

Pendlebury, Selwood, Mitchell, Masten, Trengove, Martin
Morabito, Bastinac

Kreuzer, Tippett
Warnock, Trengove

O’Keefe, Pavlich, Harvey, Giansiracusa, Ziebell, Dangerfield, Rockliff
Hitchcock, Lobbe

OR

TEAM 2

Maguire, Davis

Higgins, Ball, Armitage, Masten, Trengove, Martin
Morabito, Bastinac

Kreuzer, Tippett
Warnock, Trengove

Reiwoldt, O’Keefe, Pavlich, Harvey, Giansiracusa, Gray, Rockliff
Hitchcock, Lobbe

Any suggestions to improve these teams??
Which is better??
cheers!

Goddard - Hodge - H.Shaw - McPhee - MacDonald - Malceski - Kennelly

I'll keep an eye on McPhee and Malceski. If McPhee plays midfield I think he can be a keeper in defence for sure. The first 3 are set and forget and MacDonald will dominate in Melbournes team.

Ablett - Goodes - Cooney - Ball - Trengove - Martin

Haven't had Ablett the last 3 years but I need someone as a lock in captain and I'm not confident in Selwood/Pendlebury/Dal Santo scoring 110 every week. Goodes is in every year. Cooney should improve, as should Ball.

Kreuzer - Hille

My biggest risks. Can Kreuzer improve? Will Hille get back to being elite? This is where my team will be judged.

Riewolst - Pavlich - Franklin - Waite - Ziebell - Dangerfield - Mayne

First 3 are locks. Last 3 will be solid if unspectacular. Waite is the key. If he plays well then I am set. If not I have enough $$ ($49,100) to upgrade him to a Harvey or Giansiracusa.

Thoughts?

Hey guys, which is the better side??

TEAM 1

Maguire, Davis

Pendlebury, Selwood, Mitchell, Masten, Trengove, Martin
Morabito, Bastinac

Kreuzer, Tippett
Warnock, Trengove

O’Keefe, Pavlich, Harvey, Giansiracusa, Ziebell, Dangerfield, Rockliff
Hitchcock, Lobbe

OR

TEAM 2

Maguire, Davis

Higgins, Ball, Armitage, Masten, Trengove, Martin
Morabito, Bastinac

Kreuzer, Tippett
Warnock, Trengove

Reiwoldt, O’Keefe, Pavlich, Harvey, Giansiracusa, Gray, Rockliff
Hitchcock, Lobbe

Any suggestions to improve these teams??
Which is better??
cheers!

Definitely not the second team.

Goddard
Enright
Doughty
Hodge
Shaw
Maxwell
Ladson

Stanton
Maston
McVeigh
Sidebottom
Connors
Martin

Jolly
Naitanui

O'Keefe
Brown
Pavlich
Franklin
Gray
Ziebell
Mayne

Maguire
Davis
Trengove
Morabito
Warnock
Lobbe
Tapscott
Dennis-Lane

Any injuries or glaring deficiences?

Goddard
Enright
Doughty
Hodge
Shaw
Maxwell
Ladson

Stanton
Maston
McVeigh
Sidebottom
Connors
Martin

Jolly
Naitanui

O'Keefe
Brown
Pavlich
Franklin
Gray
Ziebell
Mayne

Maguire
Davis
Trengove
Morabito
Warnock
Lobbe
Tapscott
Dennis-Lane

Interesting team.

I'd downgrade Doughty and Maxwell and upgrade Sidebottom or Connors.

The rest is good.

Heya Axel, u commented on my team in other thread - thx!

Some questions :) - I had Suban in my team the whole year till he wasnt named.....so reason behind it? You dont think Hunt can be consistent?
> to get suban u think i should go back to the 'ol davis/trangrove in backs and tapscott/TDL in forwards ...right?

Also you think Tippet is worthy of the position...btw he wasent named either.....oh and ROK wasen't lol

Any ideas why?

Thx hypes!

Team now with ur advice!

Backs – Enright, Fisher, Shaw, Hodge, Suban, Kennelly, Ladson (Davis, Trengrove)
Mids – Bartel (c), Mitchell, Kornes, Masten, Trengrove, Martin (Shuey, Bastianc)
Rucks – Kreuzer, Tippet (Warnock, Lobbe)
Forawrds – Roo, Pav, ROK, Buddy, Medders, Zeibell, Dangerfield (Dennis-Lane, Tapscott)
$29000 Left

How you think i can spend 29k......upgrade Kornes/Mitchall.......or some where else?

Thx again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heya Axel, u commented on my team in other thread - thx!

Some questions :) - I had Suban in my team the whole year till he wasnt named.....so reason behind it? You dont think Hunt can be consistent?
> to get suban u think i should go back to the 'ol davis/trangrove in backs and tapscott/TDL in forwards ...right?

Also you think Tippet is worthy of the position...btw he wasent named either.....oh and ROK wasen't lol

Any ideas why?

Thx hypes!

Suban, Tippett and ROK were probably rested.

It happens in the NAB Cup. ;)

Team now with ur advice!

Backs – Enright, Fisher, Shaw, Hodge, Suban, Kennelly, Ladson (Davis, Trengrove)
Mids – Bartel (c), Mitchell, Kornes, Masten, Trengrove, Martin (Shuey, Bastianc)
Rucks – Kreuzer, Tippet (Warnock, Lobbe)
Forawrds – Roo, Pav, ROK, Buddy, Medders, Zeibell, Dangerfield (Dennis-Lane, Tapscott)
$29000 Left

How you think i can spend 29k......upgrade Kornes/Mitchall.......or some where else?

Thx again

Much better.

No need to change anything. :thumbsu:

Should wait after the NAB Cup is finished and see who is the best player to upgrade to.

Goddard
Enright
Doughty
Hodge
Shaw
Maxwell
Ladson

Stanton
Maston
McVeigh
Sidebottom
Connors
Martin

Jolly
Naitanui

O'Keefe
Brown
Pavlich
Franklin
Gray
Ziebell
Mayne

Maguire
Davis
Trengove
Morabito
Warnock
Lobbe
Tapscott
Dennis-Lane

If this is Mark McVeigh, he is going to miss the first week from a suspension from last year but if you already have a plan to cover for that then that's cool.

By the way... Didn't you finish top 10 a couple of years ago? Shouldn't you be helping us :p :thumbsu:

any thoughts on this team?

dt102.jpg

Awesome side there mate!

Only players I would trade out are NicNat and Buchanan, both got potential but I reckon Naitanui is being judged too early. He isn't going to average that much. I dont really know too much about Buchanan but when I have seen him I have never thought of him as a big ball winner.

Other wise one of the best sides I have ever seen on BigFooty

Awesome side there mate!

Only players I would trade out are NicNat and Buchanan, both got potential but I reckon Naitanui is being judged too early. He isn't going to average that much. I dont really know too much about Buchanan but when I have seen him I have never thought of him as a big ball winner.

Other wise one of the best sides I have ever seen on BigFooty
thanks mate! im really sick of finishing 4th in my comp... taking a punt on nicnat, i know, but he doesnt have to average much to go up in price, so fingers crossed there... and buchanan much the same... but he had alot of touches in the first against the doggies so im hoping this means he will be playing more on the ball this year...

its all good in theory hey?

If this is Mark McVeigh, he is going to miss the first week from a suspension from last year but if you already have a plan to cover for that then that's cool.

By the way... Didn't you finish top 10 a couple of years ago? Shouldn't you be helping us :p :thumbsu:
Ya, i'm comfortable with McVeigh (and Franklin) missing the first week. Lol, i'm a no good DTer regardless of past performances and I haven't paid any attention this pre season.

Backs:
Goddard, Hodge, Fisher, H Shaw, McPhee, Hunt, Sheppard (P Davis, T Hunt)

Midfield:
Bartel, Selwood, Mitchell, Masten, Trengrove, Martin (Shuey, Bastinac)

Ruck:
Jolly, Kreuzer (not sure on tonights performance) (Warnock, J Trengrove)

Forwards:
Riewoldt, ROK, Pavlich, Lecras, Tippet, Dangerfield, Mayne (R Tarrant, TDL)

Give me some advice? Not happy with the ruck combo.

15k in the bank

Backs:
Goddard, Hodge, Fisher, H Shaw, McPhee, Hunt, Sheppard (P Davis, T Hunt)

Midfield:
Bartel, Selwood, Mitchell, Masten, Trengrove, Martin (Shuey, Bastinac)

Ruck:
Jolly, Kreuzer (not sure on tonights performance) (Warnock, J Trengrove)

Forwards:
Riewoldt, ROK, Pavlich, Lecras, Tippet, Dangerfield, Mayne (R Tarrant, TDL)

Give me some advice? Not happy with the ruck combo.

15k in the bank
Good team mate. Strong across all lines but not sure of your backline bench at the moment. I also think you may have missed some quality picks between 190 and 210k in the backline but can't fault any of your starters.

Signs for Kreuzer tonight weren't positive at all. The Blues did have all of Kreuzer/Hampson/Jacobs and Warnock playing tonight so he was always going to play a fair bit forward but it was pretty clear Ratten wanted to keep him in the forward line all night. He finally got an opportunity in the ruck in the last quarter but clearly pretty poor signs. If you are not sold on Kreuzer, you could probably move Tippett into the rucks and select another forward.

Very solid team though mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back