"Please Explain' Michael Johnson / Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Michael Johnson today recieved a $ 500 fine for Cocaine possession , but further Police evidence has revealled a previous Ecstacy possession in 2005 .

I'm by no means having a go at Johnson or Freo , Johnson seems a placid harmless person but some little lies are being told and Freo if knowing about this previous case have swept it under the carpet .

Anyway :confused::confused:

Oh no. Pot calling kettle, kettle ???????
icon12.gif

Well then, if the drug testers aren't heading down to Freo this week then they are not doing their job!

Caught with one whole ecstacy tablet when he was 19... oh noes...

Pissweak stuff like that would get swept under the carpet all the time at AFL clubs. The AFL even helped one club get the courts to sweep stuff under the carpet for them.

Pissweak stuff like that would get swept under the carpet all the time at AFL clubs. The AFL even helped one club get the courts to sweep stuff under the carpet for them.

That maybe true but once its in the court of public opinion its a different story. Someone lied somewhere. Either Michael Johnson did not tell the club earlier or the Dockers knew earlier and did not inform the AFL. Either way, he should be on two strikes.

Was it when he was 19, or in 2005?

If it was when he was 19, he wasn't on Freo's list yet..

I think the underlying and far more sinister question to be asked is...who actually cares?

exactly.

the amount of drugs going around the average university campus, or even in a normal nightclub on the weekend would make 15 positive tests (or however many in the last couple of years) look absolutely miniscule.

people have their heads in the sand if they think drug use in football is "rife" compared with the rest of society.

News reported he snorted a line off a milk crate in front of some cops LMAO

What a moron - everyone knows those things are notoriously unstable, not to mention the absurdity of doing it outside when the wind could blow it away.

Deserves to be caught IMO.

All the crapp that West Coast received and Investigations were justified , just seems Johnson / Freo knew of similar issues and have turned on us while involved in similar actions . We were both as bad as each other !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a moron - everyone knows those things are notoriously unstable, not to mention the absurdity of doing it outside when the wind could blow it away.

Deserves to be caught IMO.

this!

and obviously getting paid too much if they can afford so much they can just chuck it on a milk crate

Hang on mate. I haven't seen Pav shirtless being arrested in daylight Northbridge so far, personally.
icon12.gif

All the crap that West Coast received and Investigations were justified , just seems Johnson / Freo knew of similar issues and have turned on us while involved in similar actions . We were both as bad as each other !

should merge and put together a super team

All the c##p that West Coast received and Investigations were justified , just seems Johnson / Freo knew of similar issues and have turned on us while involved in similar actions . We were both as bad as each other !

Dream on! West Coast weren't investigated for a single drug conviction but a series of offences...totalling 46 different offences over 5 years if I recall correctly.

Don't even think about putting any other team in the same category.

Freo suspended MJ, immediately.

When Ken Judge went to YOUR board with details of players caught on police telephone taps of drug dealers, the response was sack the coach and make one of those players your captain.

We aren't as bad as each other. Nobody is as bad as West Coast was.

That maybe true but once its in the court of public opinion its a different story. Someone lied somewhere. Either Michael Johnson did not tell the club earlier or the Dockers knew earlier and did not inform the AFL. Either way, he should be on two strikes.

According to this article:

Fremantle Dockers today confirmed Johnson's previous brush with the law, saying it occurred in 2005, when the young Docker was 19.

Late today the club's chief executive officer Steve Rosich released the following statement:

"Michael Johnson advised the club of his participation in the diversion program after the club had arrived at its club imposed sanctions and prior to his court appearance today.

"As soon as the club became aware of Johnson’s participation in the diversion program, the club advised the AFL.

"The club has considered the circumstances surrounding Michael’s participation in the diversion program back in 2005 and, given their nature, we will not be adding to the sanctions the club has already imposed on him.

"Our understanding is that there is a confidentiality requirement for people participating in such programs and the club intends to respect that confidentiality.''

If that's to be believed then the club didn't know about his confidential participation in the program until after they handed down their punishment.

Not really sure where people like the OP get off thinking they have some sort of entitlement to be briefed about the goings on of confidential programs like this anyway.

He was born on 20/10/84 and recruited in 2005.

So far I haven't seen a link, so I am curious as to where this is heading.

Dream on! West Coast weren't investigated for a single drug conviction but a series of offences...totalling 46 different offences over 5 years if I recall correctly.

Don't even think about putting any other team in the same category.

Freo suspended MJ, immediately.

When Ken Judge went to YOUR board with details of players caught on police telephone taps of drug dealers, the response was sack the coach and make one of those players your captain.

We aren't as bad as each other. Nobody is as bad as West Coast was.

True West Coast were terrible I have said it was justified , but Freo should never take the higher ground now - the only point needed from this thread !

True West Coast were terrible I have said it was justified , but Freo should never take the higher ground now - the only point needed from this thread !

So your insecurities about what Freo supporters think about West Coast, not supporters from other clubs, drove you to make this thread. Are you wanting Medical Records open for your inspection as well?
Obsessed much?:eek:
Lucky we have people in the world like you to tell us what to do:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back