FTA-TV Footy Classfied is Beoming a Joke

Remove this Banner Ad

It's just turning into Hutchy and Caro having a Go At Each Other and Trying to out do each other.

Story's get lost with this and last night when they where doing Good Call/Bad Call that Knob Hutchy just loved smashing Caro.

Ruins the Show:mad:

Re: Footy Classfied is Coming a Joke

I Absolutely Agree Mate although I Must Say That it was Enjoyable To See Grant Thoma's Get stuck Into Patrick Smith A Bit there.

It's just turning into Hutchy and Caro having a Go At Each Other and Trying to out do each other.

Story's get lost with this and last night when they where doing Good Call/Bad Call that Knob Hutchy just loved smashing Caro.

I watched the first episode a few years back. Doesn't sound like it's changed at all.

easy fix. Dump hutchy and put dermie on full time. Would be a much better show. Caro would be ok without hutchy there. And i thought dermie was really good when he filled in for garry.

The problem with Hutchison is that everything has to be a scandal, a drama or beaten up to within an inch of its life.

What do you mean becoming a joke? It was a joke from the beginning with that oxygen thief Hutchison involved and got worse when they bought in Mr Negative Grant Thomas

I watch it, but I'm quite aware that it's sensationalist journalism which above all is there to get ratings for the network as well as plug those on the shows other interests (tv shows, newspapers etc.). All the panel member are annoying in their own special ways but the bottom line is that its people discussing football in a semi articulate way which is better than watching Sam pull his dick out of his pants every Thursday.

'On The Couch' is an infinitely better and more credible analysis of the games. Less about the people on the show and more about the football.

I do notice though that often they break or investigate almost identical issues / incidents and i cant help but wonder who's pinching who's headlines. 'On the Couch' screens at 8.30pm Monday and 'Footy Classified' at 10:30 on Monday. Something tells me that those 2hrs on Monday evening are very busy for Footy Classifieds writing and editing team.

Malthouse was on and Caro & Hutchy queried him about the Milne grape drama and he just said it's in the past and refused to talk about it. Gary finally moved the discussion on. Good Call Mick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Malthouse was on and Caro & Hutchy queried him about the Milne grape drama and he just said it's in the past and refused to talk about it. Gary finally moved the discussion on. Good Call Mick.

Liked Mick's comment when Caro said something like you won't answer any questions about Milne

"Well there you go"

Cue Garry moving the discussion on

Liked Mick's comment when Caro said something like you won't answer any questions about Milne

"Well there you go"

Cue Garry moving the discussion on

like Garry was saying about the Essendon situation, focusing on the past, nothing to be gained by it.

Both mothers club members (Caro, Hutchy) are there to drum up drama, and they wonder why people like Mick don't want to have a bar of them, because they know donuts about football and are just like that annoying little yapping dog that just won't p!ss off....

I agree with the call to bring Derm back on, he was really good and able to bring a football perspective to the show, something sadly lacking IMO.

Mick completely put Caroline back into her dirty box.

Grant Thomas is the only person on that show with any intelligence.

Yep. At least Grant attempted discuss the actual Football Game on the weekend. Caro was more interested in creating a story about Dane Swan.

The Malthouse Interview was pathetic.

He's right. His answer now wouldn't be different to his answer 2-3-4 weeks after the event, so what's the point of going back there? The incident wasn't so big that he's going to spend the rest of his life reflecting and defining himself by it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Good call! Great call! Had to be said call!

like Garry was saying about the Essendon situation, focusing on the past, nothing to be gained by it.

Both mothers club members (Caro, Hutchy) are there to drum up drama, and they wonder why people like Mick don't want to have a bar of them, because they know donuts about football and are just like that annoying little yapping dog that just won't p!ss off....

I agree with the call to bring Derm back on, he was really good and able to bring a football perspective to the show, something sadly lacking IMO.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Good call! Too much reflecting on the past call ! Get rid of Caro and Hutchy call!

Hutchie is the dumbest person alive. Thing that irritates me so much on that show is how he tries to argue with Caro on everything she says and he just does it for the sake of it becuase he wants it to turn into an argument. Caro is also terrible all she wants is to get the most out of everyone on the hot seat so she can write an article the next day. I hate those journos so much that i might just stop watching the show for good, but its hard when u have someone on the pannel(Grant Thomas) who gives it to em every oportunity he gets.

Hutchie is the dumbest person alive. Thing that irritates me so much on that show is how he tries to argue with Caro on everything she says and he just does it for the sake of it becuase he wants it to turn into an argument. Caro is also terrible all she wants is to get the most out of everyone on the hot seat so she can write an article the next day. I hate those journos so much that i might just stop watching the show for good, but its hard when u have someone on the pannel(Grant Thomas) who gives it to em every oportunity he gets.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Good call! Fantastic call! Get rid of the journos call!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back