Western Region FL - Division Two - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooo those are fighting words.......down hill skiers.......love it!!!!

interesting read in the record that off the field the cobra's are struggling......

you can only be talking about 2 matches......parkside beating albanvale......or carro springs beating yarraville......

now coburg...(a team i do rate)!!!...only seen the last 2 and a half 1/4's today......they were up and about(hard/physical/talking the talk but not walking the walk).......make no mistake they pushed the parkers but failed when the heat got turned up.......i listened to the coburgs coach 3 1/4 time speach like i always do.......i wasnt impressed in my opinion......game in the balance you want something a bit better than in the 3rd 1/4 we won the centre clearances but failed to stick to structures when the ball is turned over.....hello.....good teams will make you turn it over.....1 interesting thing i noticed and i notice alot....opposition teams seem to play orica/scoreboard side of the ground i dunno why but when d/p make the opposition teams turn the ball over in their back half the ball seems to always come back down the carpark wing with 2 or 3 loose players......also i could tell with 3 or 4 players looking the coach in the eye and other players looking at the ground whilst coach was speaking no respect......imo......maybe some bad habbits kreeping in again.......i did notice gloating to the crowd(no 3) after goals were kicked(being 6 or 7 goals down) and onfield bagging of teamates especially in the last......deer park boys were given a stern warning after match......key word being ''COMMITMENT''......i love that word!!!!and the prez's words in the clubrooms hit the nail right on the head........

next big clash (if it happens) old school d/p v cobra's.....no legend.......but ill have a red hot crack!!!

special mention.....my 2 eldest daughters donned on the blue and gold today for their 1st game of footy in the wrfl new girls u/12 comp.....loved it.....well done to totta and the youth girls finishing their last game today......it brings a different aspect/enthusiasm around the club......massive tick......to the wrfl and the d.p.f.c......

cheers weapo!!!!

weapons weapons goldy said today we were the 2nd best side to play you, in saying that he was talking about the physicality we applied and the contest around stoppages so forth and so forth!

everyone loves and respects Kevie (besides the players who have walked! Sporle cough cough) so don't know why your having a crack at commitment and respect for a coach? especially after a strong performance to the team THAT WILL WIN THE GF! Districts showed commitment and professionalism across the board even with a two man bench ( no excuses for that! that is just football live with it!)

i was on the boundary club room side when Gregy or no3 kicked his third and gave it to your crowd that mouthed off to him? all is fair in love and war hey?

Districts have massive respect for DP and after talking and listening to you president after the game i believe the feeling is very mutual best of luck for the year!;)

weapons weapons goldy said today we were the 2nd best side to play you, in saying that he was talking about the physicality we applied and the contest around stoppages so forth and so forth!

everyone loves and respects Kevie (besides the players who have walked! Sporle cough cough) so don't know why your having a crack at commitment and respect for a coach? especially after a strong performance to the team THAT WILL WIN THE GF! Districts showed commitment and professionalism across the board even with a two man bench ( no excuses for that! that is just football live with it!)

i was on the boundary club room side when Gregy or no3 kicked his third and gave it to your crowd that mouthed off to him? all is fair in love and war hey?

Districts have massive respect for DP and after talking and listening to you president after the game i believe the feeling is very mutual best of luck for the year!;)

Know for an absolute fact that not all the players love and respect "Kevvy"... Terrible Coach.. When he moves on, Coburg will... If they haven't destroyed their reputation entirely by then...

i just call it how i see it....no 3 was show boating....why would you give some fat barstard(me)the time of day being 7 goals down..... and i gave ''kevvy'' more respect at the 3 1/4 time huddle than what some of your players did!!!...if i were coach i would have demanded a bit more inspiration plus g and d to finish the job not go on about centre clearance wins(he didnt even give the stats)being negative and point out 1 bloke for not being in the right spot in the zone!!!.....i was refering to what goldy said about the 09 premiership team.......what they did to get the job done.......

tough weeks ahead for coburg......good luck in the race for the top 5......:thumbsu:

and all the best to the bloke who broke his ankle.......im not sure what happened there....

cheers

What about them laker boys downing yarra? Woohhoo a win has never felt better, very proud of the boys all had a dip and was awesome to finally get a decent scalp :)

Ps: every day I'm shuffling woot woot

What about them laker boys downing yarra? Woohhoo a win has never felt better, very proud of the boys all had a dip and was awesome to finally get a decent scalp :)

Ps: every day I'm shuffling woot woot

just looked on the wrfl website, that is awesome, well done, must of been a great after match feeling

just looked on the wrfl website, that is awesome, well done, must of been a great after match feeling

Yeah was pretty good mate,actually was awesome lol was a massive game for us, we really wanted to have a massive crack In our last home game and yeah all went our way.. 200 point turn around from the last time we played.

:thumbsu:
Listen mate worry about your own backyard yeah ur the benchmark but stop potting other teams u paid well and truly for your side and good luck to u but as u said we dropped off that's true but when we were able to rotate player's we were right there with u injuries didn't help we probably would have still dropped away but for a side with a budget quarter of urs you just better prey we don't see u again especially if it rains great effort by our boys but no excuses anymore.

As for you coming over to our huddle u don't know jack next time don't come leave us alone and hopefully we can catch u later on in the year then we will see until then good luck make sure u smash that albanvale scum

i think i know the game pretty well........i always go to opposition huddles and i find it very interesting body language from the players/coach set ups rotations it then makes it more interesting watching what unfolds having a couple of froffies.......

i pray its sunny every sat......nothing worse than standing in the rain watching the local footy........

like the lavo coach.....''hopefully'' dont cut it with me.......

cheers

massive if the vales get up.........parkside looking alright atm......

yarra will get their players back this week.......so it might not go all coburgs way!!!!

Yarra will still be very short weapons. Last count had 12 senior blokes out with injury, with a broken collarbone added to it on the weekend. Also sad to see one of our most consistent players for the season in Jason Compton head OS.

But well have a few back and hope to put in a spirited showing for our last home game for the season.

Toooold, good game by coburg but you say watch out if the 2 sides play again. No Condos, Grogan, Day, Klix, Suckling, Stankovic which might add a little to their side wouldn't you think??? But good luck for next couple I think you'll win pretty comfortably in both and are a fair and hard side

massive if the vales get up.........parkside looking alright atm......

yarra will get their players back this week.......so it might not go all coburgs way!!!!

We are keeping a lid on it weppo,orch has us tuned for a big last month and with players coming back we will only get better:thumbsu: How is Jimmys hammy must be of a concern and it is true Albanvale cash cow has run out (Coach will get on and say that old chestnut again)but is true some players not happy:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are keeping a lid on it weppo,orch has us tuned for a big last month and with players coming back we will only get better:thumbsu: How is Jimmys hammy must be of a concern and it is true Albanvale cash cow has run out (Coach will get on and say that old chestnut again)but is true some players not happy:thumbsdown:

I doubt you will be hearing from the coach on the matter. I have heard he is also not very happy!

Whispers!

HeaRd a few whispers that a certain senoir coach from a club that isnt playing half bad on field 1's and 2's is being persued by parkside any truth to this whisper...?

jimmy's hammy.........no problems........im not 100% but was out due to some other reason......

Toooold, good game by coburg but you say watch out if the 2 sides play again. No Condos, Grogan, Day, Klix, Suckling, Stankovic which might add a little to their side wouldn't you think??? But good luck for next couple I think you'll win pretty comfortably in both and are a fair and hard side

add to that jenkins cook pretty much only played in the 1st half.....from what i saw......

1 thing i wanna see with condos out is my OTHER boy d.nelson 1 out in the 50.......playing as a permanent 1/2 fwd/pkt atm would love to see the coaching staff just give him the freedom to jump on players heads........1 out in the fwd 50......if he dont get it in the air no backman would keep up when the pill hits the deck(and he will dish it off to players in a better position)......its on my finals wish list.......seen him win a granny off his own boot in a tight game in the 16's 1 year.......good move by the coach;)

also i liked p.mackie at chb last week......with grogan out

Yarra will still be very short weapons. Last count had 12 senior blokes out with injury, with a broken collarbone added to it on the weekend. Also sad to see one of our most consistent players for the season in Jason Compton head OS.

But well have a few back and hope to put in a spirited showing for our last home game for the season.

good luck with that......teams who make the 3rd 4th and 5th positions would be match hardened come week 1 of the finals......

any confirmation on finals grounds........werribee the only 1.......??? yarra???? altona????

good luck with that......teams who make the 3rd 4th and 5th positions would be match hardened come week 1 of the finals......

any confirmation on finals grounds........werribee the only 1.......??? yarra???? altona????

With willy vfl playing out of Werribee, and Werribee both a chance to get top 4, that will entitle them to home finals. Could cause havoc with the wrfl finals.
They may have to look at night finals which wouldn't be a bad thing.

lets get the finals back to yarraville then.......

we say that every year weapons but parking was always the issue. Now they've gone and turned yarraville oval into a public space and pulled down all the fences theres no chance of doing it there........they'd have to hire fencing to go right round the place.

Will be interesting to see where they have it......maybe Crofts??

how about playing finals out of Whitten Oval?

yep i like that idea.........

oh on the grapevine.......''apparently'' albanvale had a crisis meeting last night owing 30k to the wrfl and if it wasnt fixed up by finals that would result in them not participating.......interesting......

dont help that their president who got them out the sh1t once before lives in canberra.......

sorry cobra boys to continually post about your club but thats the only news i have for the bigfooty public......

cheers weapo!!!!

Good luck to everyone today....

Hopefully Districts have sealed up a finals spot by 5pm tonight :D

sorry Yarraville boys;):p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back