#20 Jay Collard (20d,1g)
#31 Boedy Mills-Proudfoot (9d,3g)

Subiaco
#18 Dominic Sheed (19d) - 2012 mini draft, 2013 draft

South Fremantle vs Perth

South Fremantle

Perth

Bye: East Fremantle

Good stuff Kayliesharks - thanks for that > I will be keeping an eye on a couple of these kids - future Eagles hopefully.

Aaron Jetta , younger brother of Lewis , Aaron Jetta is a fair bit taller then Lewis but is quick on the lead and clever . Aaron Jetta kicked 4.0 in SD reserves yesterday and I would expect a chance for SD league later in the season , being over 6 feet tall , super quick etc would be a good lower pick up or should have been rookied last year if the WA teams were noting the rise of Lewis three seasons ago !

Marlon Motlop from Port without shoulder problems could have been a player , but will be good for SD league at least !

Following on from those Colts stats posted earlier, a few players lined up in the Reserves and Seniors. Dayle Garlett had a huge game for Swan Districts, while Shannon Taylor and Shaq McKenzie both lined up in the Reserves.

Also, Jarrad Blight is back playing too. He suffered a serious ankle injury last year and never really made it back. Still only 21, a full season should see him getting re-drafted.

Kayliesharks what do you think of Josh Simpson ?

He is currently going through WCE indigenous leadership program.

People around the club seem to rate him highly.

Josh played very well last night for the AIS.

My first real look at him and he is a very skillfull player. A lot to like.

Anyone know much about Damien Hayward and Callum Sinclair? Both 201 and 200cm respectively. Seem to have had good games today for South and Subi respectively, with Sinclair kicking 4 goals.

I see Sinclair is ex Port and seems to have been on the radar of a few clubs last year but didn´t get picked up.

What sought of player is he. Similar midfield/ half forward style and skillset to Gartlett? Or is he a little taller and play a little deeper like Yarran?

Both?

He's probably most similar to Chris Yarran - the Carlton version.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WAFL Colts Round 3

Perth 92 def. Peel Thunder 83

Perth
#2 Dean Kent (20d,11m,1g)
#10 Chris Yarran (19d,7m,4g)

Peel Thunder
#4 Corey Morris (23d,4tck)
#31 Boedy Mills-Proudfoot (12d,7m,5g)

East Fremantle 104 def. Claremont 66

East Fremantle
#4 Jacob Green (19d)
#15 Cameron Fannon (23d,1g)
#18 Matthew Jupp (13d,7m,4rbd)
#23 Marco Paparone (16d,8m,3.3)
#26 Alex Howson (17d,7m,6.3)

Claremont
#1 Edward McGinty (14d,4m)
#2 Ben Daniher (16d,4m,2g)
#8 Jesse Hogan (19d,9m,2g)
#10 Jamahl Bedford (16d,1g)

South Fremantle 131 def. Subiaco 51

South Fremantle
#5 Sean Lynch (18d,7m)
#8 Emmanuel Collard (10d,4g)
#14 Samual Lowrie (16d,2g)
#15 Brendan Verrier (21d,1g)

Subiaco
#11 Kobie Somers (15d)
#18 Dominic Sheed (12d)

East Perth 88 def. West Perth 84

East Perth
#11 Daniel Bin Omar (18d)
#16 Jackson Ramsay (23d)
#23 Christopher Warrell (17d,4g)

West Perth
#3 Brayden Antonio (31d)
#5 Corey Chalmers (27d)
#7 Matthew Johnson (14d,5g)
#12 Nicholas Rodda (23d)

Bye: Swan Districts

Look forward to your opinion of him. Seems to have dominated again in his last two matches. According to the writeup from the weekend he played ruck to cover for an injured ruckman and was BOG.

Would be interested to know if he has grown also from his 191cm as a 16 yo.

Jack Martin should be playing as well?

Jesse had another good game on the weekend by the looks of it: 15 kicks, 6 handballs, 10 marks, 3 tackles, 1 goal. Tends to play as CHF for Claremont.

Jacob Coniglio had a good game for Swans as well (kid is apparently a gun cricketer as well like his brother).

Anyone know much about Damien Hayward and Callum Sinclair? Both 201 and 200cm respectively. Seem to have had good games today for South and Subi respectively, with Sinclair kicking 4 goals.

I see Sinclair is ex Port and seems to have been on the radar of a few clubs last year but didn´t get picked up.

Callum Sinclair is a favorite of mine.. Was heavily on my radar two years ago after seriuously stepping up into a powerful Port Melbourne line up as a 20 - 21 year old.

Injury cruelled him in 2010 but managed to come back and play several senior games last year but disappointingly was unable to hold his spot for the Grand Final.

A strong lad with a big engine, Sinclair is a forward who could pinch hit in the ruck if needed. Takes a strong grab and has an accurate kick for a big man. Should he have a good year in the WAFL, it would not surprise me to see him selected in the rookie draft as a projext tall.

Yep thats the one. A guy of that size with his mobility will surely be picked up this year?

12 goals in 4 games this year as well as 7.5 marks, really hope we pick him up. Would be a better marking target than Bradley or Anthony by what I've seen of him and can kick straight(er).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back