Hey Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

its odd how there is so much noise about how supposedly irrelevant north are, and yet there is also a lot of noise trolling them for just about everything...

it is a harsh start to the year, though - collingwood, geelong, sydney.

hope they can get things on track. looked great in periods during rounds 1 and 2. didnt see any of today.

**** off.

If Norf are 0-4 when we play them in round 5 I'll be doing this

tumblr_lw8fg6qH6S1qaoem1o1_400.gif

you'll be doing that in any event

its odd how there is so much noise about how supposedly irrelevant north are, and yet there is also a lot of noise trolling them for just about everything...

it is a harsh start to the year, though - collingwood, geelong, sydney.

hope they can get things on track. looked great in periods during rounds 1 and 2. didnt see any of today.

there is no room for such a reasoned post on here

Oooooooh, having a Scotty are we? Your broke dick dog club are getting shown up as the pretenders everyone else knew they were. 0-3. Great start Norf.

tell us about your last 30 years.......north a team that make finals the tiges a team that just dreams about it....

tell us about your last 30 years.......north a team that make finals the tiges a team that just dreams about it....

You keep playing your Bruce Springsteen Glory Days cd big fella. I don't think a Norf supporter is one to talk about history either.

I hope that Norf continue to be s**t, just so we do not have to put up with at least one of the Scott sisters when he gets the arse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope that Norf continue to be s**t, just so we do not have to put up with at least one of the Scott sisters when he gets the arse.
No need to hope mate, it's all but a certainty. Being s**t has become an integral part of Norf's culture. Had they not stumbled upon a freak like Carey who carried them to a pair of premierships they'd have been no more successful at collecting silverware since the early 80's than Richmond.

With a loser like Brad Scott in the driver's seat and a muppet like JB at the helm you don't have to hope - Norf are doomed to mediocrity. ;)

No need to hope mate, it's all but a certainty. Being s**t has become an integral part of Norf's culture. Had they not stumbled upon a freak like Carey who carried them to a pair of premierships they'd have been no more successful at collecting silverware since the early 80's than Richmond.

With a loser like Brad Scott in the driver's seat and a muppet like JB at the helm you don't have to hope - Norf are doomed to mediocrity. ;)

Sheesh Boosh, someone from North has really upset you!

Did a North supporter run off with your missus? Are you Eugene Arocca? Gotta be some sort of explanation for it.

Carey was the best of em but we had other superstars in our decade of dominance that were also well coached. In fact I feel we should have one another flag with the list we had (1998 was the one that got away).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back