Media Mid-season Survey by Logger's Finest Media

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a thief, I'm a liar, here's my church, I sing in the choir...

Question 7: Who is the best bloke in the league?
Code:
1) Reardo          27.6%
2) WiseGuySam      19.4%
3) Mobbenfuhrer      7.7%
4) Gibbsy            6.0%
5) ClarkeM          5.1%
6) Claypigeon        3.2%
7) fitzroybulldogs  2.6%
7) Filthy Sanchez    2.6%
7) ThePuppetMaster  2.6%
7) PVF              2.6%
7) Freakie          2.6%
7) Eth              2.6%
7) DemonJim          2.6%
7) Gee Dub          2.6%
7) Dannnnnnnnnn      2.6%
7) boncer34          2.6%
17) Danoz            1.3%
18) Rhodesy_Blue      0.8%
19) beez              0.6%
The people of the SFA have rated Reardo the poster they most love shouting a beer in the bar of the SFA metaphor I was talking about a question ago. Probably because he'd be more than willing to shout you a couple in return, such is the friendliness of this well-regarded burgundy-clad friend of a friend of the bears. In second place is your pal and mine, Wise Guy Sam, that lovable letter-writing knave. The Father of the Sweet FA, Mobbenfuhrer, claims third place from former top-nice-guy, Gibbsy.

Cheers everyone, I love you all. This shouts on me.

Beer+Girls.jpg

I'm a thief, I'm a liar, here's my church, I sing in the choir...

Question 7: Who is the best bloke in the league?
Code:
∞) Broken            0%
Might have to change my name to Raymond.

Question 8: Which player do you think will win the Best and Fairest at your team?

Alberton Swamprats:
Code:
1) Schulzenfest   75%
2) crazy_big_al   25%
Schulzenfest is ahead three to one in front of crazy_big_al.

Baghdad Bombers:
Code:
1) Gee Dub          40%
2) Bengwatkins      20%
2) Okeydoke7        20%
2) ThePuppetMaster  20%
This would have been a four-way tie between Gee Dub, Bengwatkins, okeydoke7 and ThePuppetMaster were it not for the captain voting for himself in what could be an indication of where the Bombers' Best and Fairest is headed.

East Side Hawks:
Code:
1) Chezzalenko Reborn   33.3%
1) larrikin             33.3%
1) Karnezis_13          33.3%
Chezzalenko Reborn, larrikin and Karnezis_13 each got a vote. If the BnF were to finish this way it would only be the second three-way club award tie in the history of the League.

Fighting Furies:
Code:
1) Nuffers         50%
1) TheColeTrain    50%
According to those on Punt Rd, TheColeTrain and Nuffers are the most likely to bring home the Fighting Furies' BnF.

Geelong Gumbies:
Code:
1) Mr Gor    100%
Mr Gor will be the Geelong Gumbies' Champion. Congratulations to that man.

Gold City Royals:
Code:
1) Easty         33.3%
2) akkaps        16.7%
2) Dannnnnnnnnn  16.7%
2) fumbler       16.7%       
2) Marlowe       16.7%
Captain Easty will become the first Knight of the Golden Condom as the inaugural Best and Fairest winner from Gold City, at least according to this poll. akkaps, Dannnnnnnnnn fumbler and Marlowe are also a chance to snatch that place in the history books.

Mt Buller Demons:
Code:
1) lanky_wes     60%
2) cooney        20%
2) Footypie32    20%
Mobbs Medal hope lanky_wes is heavily favoured to take out the Deestroy Medal for the Mt Buller Best and Fairest. Full forward cooney and draftee Footypie32 are the other chances.

The Roys:
Code:
1) Broken          100%
Broken seems certain to win his very first Broken Medal. Wouldn't that be something?

Southern Dragons:
Code:
1) MD                50%
2) The Filth Wizard  25%
2) Ljp86             25%
The Filth Wizard and captain Ljp86 trail MD in the hunt for the Southern Champion's Medal.

West Coast Wonders:
Code:
1) PVF       71.4%
2) ClarkeM   14.3%
2) JP Sauce  14.3%
PVF well out ahead of ClarkeM and JP Sauce. Fair enough given he's favourite for the Mobbenfuhrer Medal.

NB to future Mid Season Surveyors: this is a shithouse question, I dunno what I was thinking when I came up with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easty and Dannnnnnnnnn on early season form, are well ahead, but since coming into form as a side, I think Uncle Leo has been a stand out.

Will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Easty and Dannnnnnnnnn on early season form, are well ahead, but since coming into form as a side, I think Uncle Leo has been a stand out.

Will be interesting to see how it turns out.

I vote for Aenimence, personally.

Question 8: Which player do you think will win the Best and Fairest at your team?

Geelong Gumbies:
Code:
1) Mr Gor    100%
Mr Gor will be the Geelong Gumbies' Champion. Congratulations to that man.

I never go into awards nights with high expectations. Will be a tense night for me at the Gumbies B&F

TheSimpsonsLennyStareIntently.gif

Question 9: Which 3 players would you love to have at your team?
Code:
 1)WiseGuySam        42.1%
 2)Logger            21.1%
 3)Eth               18.4%
 4)Igloo             15.8%
 5)beez              15.8%
 6)Reardo            13.2%
 7)Broken            10.5%
 7)Claypigeon        10.5%
 7)MD                10.5%
 7)pantskyle         10.5%
11)Mobbenfuhrer       7.9%
11)Filthy Sanchez     7.9%
11)Dannnnnnnnnn       7.9%
11)StFly              7.9%
11)Dagless            7.9%
11)boncer             7.9%
11)BoshtrichBurger    7.9%
18)ThePuppetMaster    5.3%
18)Fitzroybulldog     5.3%
18)fumbler            5.3%
18)Itsmyshow          5.3%
18)TheFilthWizard     5.3%
18)PVF                5.3%
24)Mr Gor             2.6%
24)Tarkyn_24          2.6%
24)Gee Dub            2.6%
24)tigland            2.6%
24)Footypie32         2.6%
24)Ljp86              2.6%
24)Juggalo Balla      2.6%
24)Karnezis_13        2.6%
24)Gentlemen          2.6%
24)Cotch 9            2.6%
24)Chezzalenko Reborn 2.6%
24)DemonJim           2.6%
24)Freakie            2.6%
24)Marlowe            2.6%
24)Danger In Texas    2.6%
Clearly, the secret to being loved in this league is bringing to it an aura of hatred and despair only attainable by supporting Melbourne. That's the only way to explain the three most desirable posters all being refugees from the board that loves nothing better than speculating about top 3 draft prospects in mid-May. Yes indeed, your pal Wise Guy Sam is by far the most lusted after in the league, in a purely posting sort of way (or at least, a partially posting sort of way). Trailing a little way behind him are the dynamic double-Demon duo Logger and Eth. Behind them is a list of the great and the good in the SFA, with illustrious names such as beez, Reardo, Broken and Claypigeon. Interestingly, while most posters rate Dannnnnnnnnn a better player, they would prefer to be on the same team as his alias/siamese-twin/fellow-Stringer-threesome-hopeful Igloo by a ratio of two-to-one. There are also only seven players out of the 37 listed who have more than 100 games experience, while there are ten who are new this season.

More seem to prefer a lesser poster for unknown reasons (Myself) rather than the person they consider the best poster at a club (IMS)

Interdasting

Of the winners from Question 1, only IMS and Dannnnnnnnnn weren't the highest vote-getters in Question 9. Interdastingly, no Swamprats registered a vote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back