Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong Cats
Casey-Tutungi_zps0815db24.jpg

Hate to see anyone seriously injured doing what they love - Sad day.​
Thoughts and prayers go out to Casey, family and friends.​

As I tweeted before it's amazing how sick and upset I can feel for someone I never actually met... just heart breaking stuff.

Feel in particular for his fiancé who is pregnant and expecting in November... and for the fact that he will never be able to hold and pick up his own child..... life just isn't fair sometimes :(

AM

The standard you walk past is the one you accept
Aug 18, 2006
Here there and everywhere
AFL Club
Geelong
As I tweeted before it's amazing how sick and upset I can feel for someone I never actually met... just heart breaking stuff.

Feel in particular for his fiancé who is pregnant and expecting in November... and for the fact that he will never be able to hold and pick up his own child..... life just isn't fair sometimes :(
It isn't. It makes you realise that, in many respects, all our lives hang by a thread. And how inconsequential are so many of the things we get our knickers in a twist over.

manboob

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#rompingwins
Just makes me sick to the stomach. :(
Poor guy! Hope the bigfooty community can figure out someway to help him!
Any ideas? SJ Turbocat

I actually had a tear roll out of my eye.......Horrible news.:(

Back