Mega Thread Freo say no to Buddy

Remove this Banner Ad

Buddy is a Whadjuk Noongar fella. Of all the places he could be playing footy, Freo is the closest to his spiritual home. Bring the lad home Bondy... bring him home...

He can come home after his retirement. Dont know if the Eagles would want him, not that they could afford him.

Was just reading that Buddy is apparently very good mates with the rugby player James O'Connor who, like Wellingham, may also be on his way back to Perth from Melbourne. Getting mighty lonely in Victoria.

Was just reading that Buddy is apparently very good mates with the rugby player James O'Connor who, like Wellingham, may also be on his way back to Perth from Melbourne. Getting mighty lonely in Victoria.

Pretty sure Melbourne is glad to see the back of Brand O'Connor, what a flog. I will probably go postal if the Force pick him back up.

Still reckon Buddy is going to Sydney. Apparently spends plenty of his off time up there.

Pretty sure Melbourne is glad to see the back of Brand O'Connor, what a flog. I will probably go postal if the Force pick him back up.

So will be a good influence on Buddy then? In all truth I know nothing much about him, what's he done that's so bad?

O'connor was sacked for his off field activities, all the Queensland and NSW clubs have ruled him out. If he wants to play in Australia his only hope is the Force and I'll doubt they'll take him back after what he did to them.

I rather Harry Taylor then Buddy.

So will be a good influence on Buddy then? In all truth I know nothing much about him, what's he done that's so bad?

Left the Force (Perth rugby side) citing that he has to look after his brand :rolleyes: , discipline problems within the Wallabies side, his Melbourne side the Rebels have dumped him. Qld, NSW and ACT rugby sides don't want him, that leaves WA or he goes overseas to play.

Is part of the self named douche brigade, the Bungy Brothers, that includes Buddy and Sharrod. Yeah, I don't like him :D

http://www.news.com.au/sport/meet-t...d-kurtley-beale/story-fnekuu1k-1226426615532#

615817-bungy-brothers.jpg

Interesting, cheers leeloo
Here is a quote from the article I was reading

"The Force would be keen to have a player of O'Connor's talent on its roster but would not want to adversely affect the team's culture"

May as well have said "The Dockers would be keen to have a player of Franklin's talent on its roster but would not want to adversely affect the team's culture"

Interesting, cheers leeloo
Here is a quote from the article I was reading

"The Force would be keen to have a player of O'Connor's talent on its roster but would not want to adversely affect the team's culture"

May as well have said "The Dockers would be keen to have a player of Franklin's talent on its roster but would not want to adversely affect the team's culture"

Doesn't seem to have affected hawthorn''s culture that much,a flag and a second placing in the last five years and the hawks are pretty much the team to beat in 2013 too.As a freo supporter I'd take this record everyday of the week.

I believe people think too much anout this culture thingy to much IMO.

Doesn't seem to have affected hawthorn''s culture that much,a flag and a second placing in the last five years and the hawks are pretty much the team to beat in 2013 too.As a freo supporter I'd take this record everyday of the week.

I believe people think too much anout this culture thingy to much IMO.

Definitely not.

Alistair Clarkson has essentially given up on curbing Buddy's douchery. I won't say more because this person is a good friend of mine, but the s**t I've heard about Buddy just screams two words: dumb and arrogant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alistair Clarkson has essentially given up on curbing Buddy's douchery. I won't say more because this person is a good friend of mine, but the s**t I've heard about Buddy just screams two words: dumb and arrogant.

With all due respect, nobody needs to hear s**t from a friend to work out Buddy is dumb and arrogant.

Is part of the self named douche brigade, the Bungy Brothers, that includes Buddy and Sharrod. Yeah, I don't like him :D

Do they really call themselves the "Bungy" brothers? :eek: Do they even realise what a bung is? Its a stopper to stop a hole from leaking, another term for a plug.

Do they really call themselves the "Bungy" brothers? :eek: Do they even realise what a bung is? Its a stopper to stop a hole from leaking, another term for a plug.

Yes they do and WTF :eek: They used to use it as a twitter tag, not sure if they still do.

Well, probably explains a lot :D

Left the Force (Perth rugby side) citing that he has to look after his brand :rolleyes: , discipline problems within the Wallabies side, his Melbourne side the Rebels have dumped him. Qld, NSW and ACT rugby sides don't want him, that leaves WA or he goes overseas to play.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/meet-t...d-kurtley-beale/story-fnekuu1k-1226426615532#

615817-bungy-brothers.jpg
Jeezus, what a pack of oompa loompa Nancy-boys.

You wouldn't want to be in the same place as them if there was only 1 bathroom. The * is wrong with the world today?

Jeezus, what a pack of oompa loompa Nancy-boys.

You wouldn't want to be in the same place as them if there was only 1 bathroom. The **** is wrong with the world today?

I liked this, but then reread the oompa loompa bit, and I'm not sure I should have!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back