Official Team Thread Geelong Gumbies Season 17 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A little off-season project in the works... (Not Christmas break project)

I don't get it Bucketss but the production and the general feel of the gif is making my downstairs area excited.

Can't wait. Or is this a Gumbies thing....

I don't get it Bucketss but the production and the general feel of the gif is making my downstairs area excited.

Can't wait. Or is this a Gumbies thing....

If it was a Gumbies thing, would it entice you to come over? ;)

To keep it simple: it's all done with qooty. Instead of teams though, it's just one player. You would have a "team" full of you! (TFB_BP1, TFB_FB, TFB_BP2)

Everyone is ranked and the way to get to the top is to call out the person above you. If you win then you take their spot.

Still working on the intricacies as this can really go anywhere but the basic premise is it's a 1v1 contest.

What time is the big game on?

Sunday nights, anywhere from 7.30-9.30 I think. Depends on how Logger is feeling. We generally start the incessant tagging around 8pm.

math.jpg

Been doing the math on the length of time before my 150th match and providing we have a 18 game season in S18 then we need to reach the second week of finals this season for my milestone to be accomplished for certain (It would happen Round 18). Otherwise we go deep into the finals in S18 ;)

Not a fan of the idea of waiting until S19 :p

You secretly want to be a Gumby don't you...you spend more time in here than some of our players ;)

My PM box is open to you :)
Hey, the Gumbies recruits need a role model to look up to, I'm just doing my due diligence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where does this leave us on the ladder? Top 3?
We'll have a 4-2 record with a healthy percentage, although we were docked a point before the season even started so I don't think we'll be Top 3 but who knows.

Usually the Ladder & Stats thread gets updated a little later tonight or early tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back