Review Round 19 - Sydney Swans vs Essendon - Match Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He looks the same to me but its hard to say for sure has he always been over 100kg?

I probably out it down to confidence. He would be frustrated his body hasn't held up this year and may be subconsciously being extra careful . For example avoiding sharp movements. He will come good the more football he plays

Jake carlisle can send payment direct to heath grundy for his footy lesson.

2 weeks of good footy credit to him, but beating maxwell and a few undersized dogs and the media and some dons fans turned him into wayne carey

Said all week he wouldnt do it against quality and he couldnt, just had a sook in the end

Sir Heath Grundy not only killed him he set up play down back

2 weeks of good footy credit to him, but beating maxwell and a few undersized dogs and the media and some dons fans turned him into wayne carey

Said all week he wouldnt do it against quality and he couldnt, just had a sook in the end

Good one Damo you shithead.

loldamo.jpg

Call me crazy but id like to see membrey in the side with buddy, could he do more than reid? Maybe i am being silly, just he looked like he belonged

I'd love to see Membrey get time to familiarise himself to our patterns and have the players go through him a bit more. As it was it was a pretty good taste of senior footy. Plenty of promise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Held him to two marks for the game. Two! The way Carlisle has been marking them recently, that's a win no matter how you look at it.

Couldn't see at the ground but who's fault was it at chb when him and teddy spoiled each other

Pyke from memory then he handballed to a contest after a good mark and they ran off thats when i moaned

Plus felt like for a big patch every ball up ended with heppell

Pyke is a good solid ruckman for sure but plenty better in the comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back