Official Match Thread S19 Round 6 - Las Vegas Bears vs Coney Island Warriors at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha ha. You'll find out come Sunday. You've probably heard this before, but it's not going to be a picnic.

I hope none of the Bears are late because they're still trying to comb the morning shit out of their fur.
You know we aren't actual Bears right?
We let the dry cleaners remove the shit.

You liked his post? I'm seven years younger than you! If I'm antique, you're medieval.

You should be returning heat on Frankie. He's older than most of us combined.

Needless to say Las Vegas holds fond memories for us Warriors - all those scantily clad ladies parading around in front of us.

We had a good time off the field too

I hope none of the Bears are late because they're still trying to comb the morning shit out of their fur.
We've solved that morning problem, thanks to this self help guru

Ha ha. You'll find out come Sunday. You've probably heard this before, but it's not going to be a picnic.

My, my, my, Reg , you are right, it won't be a picnic for you lot, more like a roasting...though, it'll be a small roast, there's not much substance to you bunch of wusses.

PS - I hope the Warriors aren't late either, you lot have provided the world with enough ugly kids as it is.

Love and kisses,
MoOP 凸(◣_◢)凸

Last edited:
Needless to say Las Vegas holds fond memories for us Warriors - all those scantily clad ladies parading around in front of us.

We had a good time off the field too

I liked how you showed us respect and didn't expect extras, it made giving you extras for free feel right.

BigSmoothD?

post-35102-the-rock-raises-his-eyebrow-gi-TMkc.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Distinct lack of Warriors banter.. A lack of preparedness against us bears.. Not recommended. But hey, if you wanna gift us our second win then go right ahead! We won't complain..
You may not have quite grasped the concept yet, but the game is not decided in the warm up. Not that I would ever question the Sim.

Banter is as banter does. The rest of the team will turn up if they feel it's warranted.

My, my, my, Reg , you are right, it won't be a picnic for you lot, more like a roasting...though, it'll be a small roast, there's not much substance to you bunch of wusses.

PS - I hope the Warriors aren't late either, you lot have provided the world with enough ugly kids as it is.

Love and kisses,
MoOP 凸(◣_◢)凸
You had time to edit this and it's still the best you could come up with?

Your advances are as welcome as those of a hairy grandmother.

You may not have quite grasped the concept yet, but the game is not decided in the warm up. Not that I would ever question the Sim.

Banter is as banter does. The rest of the team will turn up if they feel it's warranted.
More like scared. Pussies.

TBH, do you have more than 3 posters? o_O
You should make them into a triad, might be more scary...yeah, no.

You had time to edit this and it's still the best you could come up with?

Your advances are as welcome as those of a hairy grandmother.

I was gonna make a reference to this. But I think I'm disturbed enough by what I saw in google search.. Off to cleanse my search history!

Scared of what? What's there to be scared of?

Y'all just a bunch of brotherly bears. You're practically harmless, both on and off the field.
Hello Bosh {shit that makes 4, we're in trouble, lolololol}, how you doing? Apologies for slammming you dumb fraks this week but it has to be done :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back