Official Match Thread S19 R7-West Coast Wonders vs East Side Hawks at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Something tells me the average age of Hawks players is 12...

Holy s**t!!!!

What a way to enter a thread, get confronted with this..

Does it hurt that deeply that the Hawks have the far superior brother?

#geauxhawks
#donthehash

Does it hurt that deeply that the Hawks have the far superior brother?
No, because I'm not the one with the two least viewed media threads of all time.
Screen Shot 2015-03-24 at 3.50.49 pm.png

I just saw HaroLad typing that up on the computer. But since I'm ignoring him, I'll have to undo my bid to ignore him to see the post.

No, because I'm not the one with the two least viewed media threads of all time.
View attachment 118251
Hahaha. Name one thread you've produced that people didn't bag and actually liked? Biggest Winners and Losers lost interest pretty quickly after you hailed bffl. Does it hurt that no one rates you?

Hahaha. Name one thread you've produced that people didn't bag and actually liked? Biggest Winners and Losers lost interest pretty quickly after you hailed bffl. Does it hurt that no one rates you?
ClarkeM rates me. But I don't think I'll be handing out blowies left, right and centre to get people to 'rate' me, like you do.

Also, some of my media threads.

Biggest/Winners Losers: 9 likes on first review and 3rd biggest media thread of the offseason.
SFA Video Game: 8 likes on OP including you.

And your Urban Dictionary one was a copy of BigJoeD s idea, and the only thing you were ******* doing was copying and pasting from urban dictionary. I'd give you some credit if you thought of the idea yourself, but you actually did * all, and suddenly people think you're the better brother.

People probably only say this because of the cringe-worthy threads I would make about you, and yes, they were s**t. BUT if everyone knew about your past account on the FJGD and all the s**t you use to do, you'd already have had a #leomeltdown

ClarkeM rates me. But I don't think I'll be handing out blowies left, right and centre to get people to 'rate' me, like you do.

Also, some of my media threads.

Biggest/Winners Losers: 9 likes on first review and 3rd biggest media thread of the offseason.
SFA Video Game: 8 likes on OP including you.

And your Urban Dictionary one was a copy of BigJoeD s idea, and the only thing you were ******* doing was copying and pasting from urban dictionary. I'd give you some credit if you thought of the idea yourself, but you actually did **** all, and suddenly people think you're the better brother.

People probably only say this because of the cringe-worthy threads I would make about you, and yes, they were s**t. BUT if everyone knew about your past account on the FJGD and all the s**t you use to do, you'd already have had a #leomeltdown
Biggest Winners and s**t was actually s**t. After the first 2 it was s**t. Video game was pretty good I'll admit. You're a Leo replica. You have to be the one who hates on stuff. I'm sure Clarkey loves you. If we had a poll, to test who the better brother was I would win. FJGD stuff wasn't even me, it was you logging onto my account and posting mean s**t. But that's your style I guess. If you learned to be nice, I'm sure someone would rate you. It wasn't BigJoeD's idea. I posted all the s**t in the SFA discuss thread and he said, "You got yourself a thread there son!" And even though it wasn't his entire idea, I still acknowledged him, because I rate BJD. I don't rate you. My Game Day interviews (without boasting lads) normally go quite well, but the one I did with you only got like 5 likes. It was a pretty good interview but it didn't get any likes because it's you.
If people think I'm the better brother then that's what we're arguing about isn't it?

Where would you like the kiss? Bit of a weird thing to have to do...but if it's worth 6 goals, I'll take the hit!

Carn Wonders

(*quietly slips back into the distance*)
You're real! Time for you to meet brahj the reigning EKA medalist. Now kiss!

Biggest Winners and s**t was actually s**t. After the first 2 it was s**t. Video game was pretty good I'll admit. You're a Leo replica. You have to be the one who hates on stuff. I'm sure Clarkey loves you. If we had a poll, to test who the better brother was I would win. FJGD stuff wasn't even me, it was you logging onto my account and posting mean s**t. But that's your style I guess. If you learned to be nice, I'm sure someone would rate you. It wasn't BigJoeD's idea. I posted all the s**t in the SFA discuss thread and he said, "You got yourself a thread there son!" And even though it wasn't his entire idea, I still acknowledged him, because I rate BJD. I don't rate you. My Game Day interviews (without boasting lads) normally go quite well, but the one I did with you only got like 5 likes. It was a pretty good interview but it didn't get any likes because it's you.
If people think I'm the better brother then that's what we're arguing about isn't it?
You can't win arguments with a 5 year old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a busy week last week sure to bring the form into this match.

This thread is going to be so cringe-worthy to read if the brothers keep posting...

This thread is going to be so cringe-worthy to read if the brothers keep posting...

It certainly will be if everyone keeps whinging about it every second post!!!

Anyways, so Wonders, you suck again? How's that working out for you??

Calm down, there was like 3 posts between brahj and my whinging, don't exaggerate :p

We are thinking of a name change to the West Coast Vacuums. We seem to suck so much, it is the obvious name change. Also our profits are up (match fixing is a great thing) so it's working out quite nicely.

Calm down, there was like 3 posts between brahj and my whinging, don't exaggerate :p

We are thinking of a name change to the West Coast Vacuums. We seem to suck so much, it is the obvious name change. Also our profits are up (match fixing is a great thing) so it's working out quite nicely.

You're not supposed to label it "match fixing" when you are just simply s**t, have you learnt nothing from the Melbourne saga?

Even if match fixing was in vogue, the bookies well and truly put themselves ahead of the game last season when you couldn't beat a wet sock.

It's interesting. Not something I've become accustomed to here...

I still like you, so happy birthday! (Day late?)

Clarkey tried recruiting me to the Port Swamprats last week, I put myself into the FA market instead and chose the mighty hawks at the end of it

Oh don't get me wrong... i would of gone to the hawks over the swampies as well, it just shows you have standards with your choices of side.

And do you know what people with standards (and HaroLad) do?

Yes, that's right, they join the Wonders.

You're one to talk. If our standards are low then you're standards are so ******* low. Like ours are as high as Justin Bieber and your's are as low as this guy:
smallest-man-from-nepal-02.jpg

Ok, seriously, as high as Justin Bieber... are we talking about the "music" he "makes" or his past time habits (by the way, i'll stop cutting myself when Bieber gets off of the weed). Also that kid is a little champ, no polio, not near St.Kilda players, he's a winner... smile on bud, smile on!

I think we've won that comparison quite easily :D

You're not supposed to label it "match fixing" when you are just simply s**t, have you learnt nothing from the Melbourne saga?

Even if match fixing was in vogue, the bookies well and truly put themselves ahead of the game last season when you couldn't beat a wet sock.
I beat IN a wet sock, count?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back