Preview R9: Changes vs Port Adelaide - IN: Jetta, Viney OUT: Newton, Riley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way he did his job is if his job didn't include football. You people defending Bail and Jones are animals!

But I guess if they must be picked in the team, then sending them out specifically not to get the ball is probably the best result for us anyway.

But animals.

I'm no fan of either of those blokes but they were given assignments to quell Murphy and Johannisen and they succeeded. Now I hope they're both dropped for Port and let's never speak of this again!

I really want to bring Jetta back in but it would be unfair to drop anyone from our back 6

Dont take this the wrong way mate, but thats loser talk, agree the blokes who played last week did a great job but Port's a different beast. Play our best players for the week ahead. When Wingard's kicking 5 and running amok on Grimes we will say 'Why didn't we bring in Jetta?'

Seems simple to keep pushing Garland further into the midfield and get Jetta back there. That, or just drop Fitzy.

I was thinking the same about Fitzy earlier this week but then when you again look at who we are playing this week:

Schulz and Westoff - TMac and Fitzy are perfect match ups.

Garland/Dunn to play on Gray when he rests forward. Jetta to Wingard.

I was thinking the same about Fitzy earlier this week but then when you again look at who we are playing this week:

Schulz and Westoff - TMac and Fitzy are perfect match ups.

Garland/Dunn to play on Gray when he rests forward. Jetta to Wingard.

Don't forget Paddy Power. He'll be playing CHF when Lobbe is rucking. There's room for Fitz this week.

Don't forget Paddy Power. He'll be playing CHF when Lobbe is rucking. There's room for Fitz this week.

Dunn played well on Schulz last year so yea, can see him going to him again come to think of it. Fitzy/Tmac to Ryder/Hoff.

Forgot all about Ryder.. :confused:

Dont take this the wrong way mate, but thats loser talk, agree the blokes who played last week did a great job but Port's a different beast. Play our best players for the week ahead. When Wingard's kicking 5 and running amok on Grimes we will say 'Why didn't we bring in Jetta?'
Lol Grimes has been beaten by Rockliff once years ago and that's it. He covered Wingard for half the first game we played against them last year and flogged him. There's things to hang s**t on Grimes about, defensive skills not so much.

Lol Grimes has been beaten by Rockliff once years ago and that's it. He covered Wingard for half the first game we played against them last year and flogged him. There's things to hang s**t on Grimes about, defensive skills not so much.

Is he best 22?

Is he best 22?

Question is moot.

744053-130717-o-039-brien.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know very well what i think of him. Yep, Grimes>The Prince. But we both know he is a Roos untouchable.

Does anyone know where the Demons team noticeboard is? I can fix this.

I would pick Lumumba ahead of Grimes every day of the week.

Is this what we're talking about? Have I missed something?
The guy who has done * all since pre season? He's an outside mid who can't hit a target. He plays like a tall Rohan Bail.

The guy who has done **** all since pre season? He's an outside mid who can't hit a target. He plays like a tall Rohan Bail.

I tried telling you they were on our board 2 weeks ago Seventh, no no no, you didn't want to listen. :D

I would pick Lumumba ahead of Grimes every day of the week.

Is this what we're talking about? Have I missed something?

I'm not angry, I'm disappointed. Your mother and I raised you to be better than this.

The guy who has done **** all since pre season? He's an outside mid who can't hit a target. He plays like a tall Rohan Bail.
Thats a damn early call, hes an athletic beast, ticks all the boxes in size/strength/endurance. The three weeks prior to the dogs game, he came charging out of the backline, with no one to kick to, no one leading at him. He takes the game on with run, something very few players on our list do....patient grasshopper.
Didnt we just win and harry had a shocker? Imagine how good it will be when he finds form

Credit where credit is due mate, he can hit a target, it's just that when he does hit a target, it takes so long to get there there's five other blokes lining up to hit a target of their own.

Thats a damn early call, hes an athletic beast, ticks all the boxes in size/strength/endurance. The three weeks prior to the dogs game, he came charging out of the backline, with no one to kick to, no one leading at him. He takes the game on with run, something very few players on our list do....patient grasshopper.
Didnt we just win and harry had a shocker? Imagine how good it will be when he finds form

05d.jpg

One thing I notice about the Prince on Sunday was his lack (or loss) of zip. He wasn't mowing blokes down with pressure chases or putting the ball carrier under pressure, he was nestled in behind opponents like a driver behind the pace car. Might be time for a few people to admit that his Highness is here to collect his retirement dues before calling time on his career to become the spokesman for Dreadlocked Orphans With Irish Ancestry.

I tried telling you they were on our board 2 weeks ago Seventh, no no no, you didn't want to listen. :D
Nah you tried to tell me you were one of two blokes who saw him for the ball roosting passenger he is. I'm well aware he has his fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back