Women's Sport Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

1454968707495.jpg

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/cric...twenty20-world-cup-squad-20160208-gmoz0b.html

Kudos to ABC taking every day of the Australian Women's Open golf. :thumbsu:

Pretty sure they do every year. Pete Donegan used to commentate and for mine he is one of the best all rounders in the business.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really enjoying the subtleties of the women's game. Commentary from women ex-players and I think Quentin Hull. No hyperbole, no ridiculous whispering green side, no intrusive, screaming advertising. Very civilized, a great promotion for their game. WTF, I don't even like golf!

Really enjoying the subtleties of the women's game. Commentary from women ex-players and I think Quentin Hull. No hyperbole, no ridiculous whispering green side, no intrusive, screaming advertising. Very civilized, a great promotion for their game. WTF, I don't even like golf!

Best sport on earth, knew Ace Andy and I could turn you around!

Fair point, it was more for taking to her non stop rather than anything else.
I was working within 100 metres of the house in Hoppers where that awful murder happened Thursday night. Left for home at 9.25. Police arrived at 9.30.

I was working within 100 metres of the house in Hoppers where that awful murder happened Thursday night. Left for home at 9.25. Police arrived at 9.30.

It's a very bad world out there. A mate of mine is in the homicide squad and some of the stories are horrendous!

Yes it will, wait until the US Masters rolls around. You won't be able to help yourself!
Nup - most of my enjoyment today comes from the way the game is broadcast and presented - won't be watching any squawking, screaming American efforts.

No. They have music as players walk up the fairway akin to something from Handel as Christ ascends through the clouds. Ridiculous hyperbole and faux nobility for a stick and little ball giggle.

You are referring to the recent Phoenix Open tournament not the Masters. The US Masters is one of the few events on earth that has not sold out. Steeped in tradition and played at the greatest golfing amphitheatre on earth, Augusta. No sponsors are acknowledged and there are no sponsors products on display. Fans act civilised and treat the tournament with respect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back