Warne calls S.Waugh "Most selfish" cricketer he's played with

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you even know what you are arguing, beyond 'grr, evil lefties'. Cause I'm pretty sure the rest of us don't.
All of my arguments have been written out and haven't been one line insults like most of what I have received back. Like what you just did!

I'm only posting on this once as I will be accused of de-railing the thread. Accepting the award for Australian of the year and then using the speech to tell Australians that we are racist is acting houlier-than-thou. Repeatedly telling us that this is not our land and that we should show respect is holier-than-thou. The whole way he drove his cause by lecturing and criticising us only served to create divisions.

Yeah, he certainly doesn't know his place, I'll agree with you there

Weren't you crying before about people insulting you?

Hypocrite.
Didn't cry one bit. Read my posts. I pointed out that my reasoning was explained fully and most of what I got back were one line insults which didn't further the person's argument.

The comprehension and reading skills of today have gone downhill massively based on this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm only posting on this once as I will be accused of de-railing the thread. Accepting the award for Australian of the year and then using the speech to tell Australians that we are racist is acting houlier-than-thou. Repeatedly telling us that this is not our land and that we should show respect is holier-than-thou. The whole way he drove his cause by lecturing and criticising us only served to create divisions.
You've already done that with your initial post.

You'd be in the absolute minority who would support the way Goodes went about promoting his cause.
That's probably because the majority don't like those damn Aboriginals speaking up for themselves. They would prefer them to be good little native Australians and just shut up.

All of my arguments have been written out and haven't been one line insults like most of what I have received back. Like what you just did!
Your arguments haven't been written out or explained, they have been ill-defined, contradictory and incoherent. And every time someone has pointed out the absurdity of your position, you've created an exception or deflection: for example, apparently lefties don't like Warne because he's a tall poppy; but they do like Waugh even though he's also rich because he's seen as a battler; but they don't like Hayden because he's holier-than-thou; just like Adam Goodes, whom lefties love; but that's probably because he doesn't drive a flash car like Clarke, whom they hate. And if we found a popular celebrity with a flash car collection, you would probably come up with another exception.

You've created a mythical entity called 'The Left' that conveniently believes the exact opposite of everything you believe so you can blame them for all your ills.

The reaction to Warne crosses any perceived political lines, unless the New Limited comments section is the new hunting ground for leftie luvvies.

As for the bad taste party, I always wanted to host one. Wouldn't instagram it though.

Your arguments haven't been written out or explained, they have been ill-defined, contradictory and incoherent. And every time someone has pointed out the absurdity of your position, you've created an exception or deflection: for example, apparently lefties don't like Warne because he's a tall poppy; but they do like Waugh even though he's also rich because he's seen as a battler; but they don't like Hayden because he's holier-than-thou; just like Adam Goodes, whom lefties love; but that's probably because he doesn't drive a flash car like Clarke, whom they hate. And if we found a popular celebrity with a flash car collection, you would probably come up with another exception.

You've created a mythical entity called 'The Left' that conveniently believes the exact opposite of everything you believe so you can blame them for all your ills.

The reaction to Warne crosses any perceived political lines, unless the New Limited comments section is the new hunting ground for leftie luvvies.

As for the bad taste party, I always wanted to host one. Wouldn't instagram it though.
Let's get a few things straight. First of all you should disclose to everyone that you are a lefty yourself so no one takes what you say seriously.

The lefties do like Hayden and Goodes. The majority don't. Have you heard of the term the silent majority? That is where most of Australia fits, thankfully. The left make more noise and crash and bang because they know they are outnumbered and fighting a battle that they will always lose. Unfortunately mainstream media is full of the vocal minority which gives lefties like you the feeling that you might, just might, be winning this battle. You aren't.

In terms of all your rubbish about exceptions, the reason you didn't like what I said was because, being the true lefty you are, you like to put things into nicely defined categories. When you can't do that, things become too much for you.

That's probably because the majority don't like those damn Aboriginals speaking up for themselves. They would prefer them to be good little native Australians and just shut up.
Rubbish. Thankfully, the silent majority of Australians disagree with you.

Let's get a few things straight. First of all you should disclose to everyone that you are a lefty yourself so no one takes what you say seriously.

The lefties do like Hayden and Goodes. The majority don't. Have you heard of the term the silent majority? That is where most of Australia fits, thankfully. The left make more noise and crash and bang because they know they are outnumbered and fighting a battle that they will always lose. Unfortunately mainstream media is full of the vocal minority which gives lefties like you the feeling that you might, just might, be winning this battle. You aren't.

In terms of all your rubbish about exceptions, the reason you didn't like what I said was because, being the true lefty you are, you like to put things into nicely defined categories. When you can't do that, things become too much for you.
Nice rant, how do I subscribe to your publication?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back