Preview Round 9 Changes/Preview vs Carlton (IN:Firrito, Ray, Dumont Out: Daw, Jacobs, Wood)

Remove this Banner Ad

HE DID NOT!! :fearscream::fearscream:

13226821_10154889930643206_1299248003568461327_n.jpg
Gerard has more of a clue than he does (North by 60 as opposed to Blues by 7). Seriously David :rolleyes::eek: [posted before I saw King's mea culpa]

Last edited:
I see Goddard and Montagna are tipping Carlton this week. From the teams that we played over the last couple games. Must be sensing themselves that we are due for a loss. They don't rate us!

how come? He seemed up and about this week and his form is deserving of a spot in the 22.

Just knowing what Scott is like, whenever our younger guys have gone out because of injury its been very rare that they have come straight back in. I hope he does.

To be honest I'm surprised he didn't play this week, from all accounts he trained strongly and passed the required tests but for whatever reason the club decided not to play him.

Just knowing what Scott is like, whenever our younger guys have gone out because of injury its been very rare that they have come straight back in. I hope he does.

To be honest I'm surprised he didn't play this week, from all accounts he trained strongly and passed the required tests but for whatever reason the club decided not to play him.
Yeh true. Wood be our 24th picked player on the list when everyone is fit and health. Knowing that Higgins, Jacobs and a few others are out he surely comes in based on his exposed talent and form.
Ever since we got investigated by the AFL with Lachys concussion we have been ultra conservative. If it was a final he would have played.

I'm fine with Wood out.

His health comes first and best to be cautious with head injuries even if he passes the tests.

We are playing the Blues and really should get the job done without him, fresh and ready for the Swans :thumbsu:

HE DID NOT!! :fearscream::fearscream:

13226821_10154889930643206_1299248003568461327_n.jpg
To be fair to Kingy, I think this might be a case of forgetting to put his tips in on time. From what I can tell he seems to have tipped all the outsiders and they're all by the the same margin. Haha not everyone's out to get us, guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Kingy, sorry about the crack about the "fwit...dildo...a flog of the highest order...EAD...Imbecile... Absolute deadsh!t flog featured tosspot pr!ck. I'd like to shove his microphone down his puny throat and axe kick him back to Port Melbourne. IDIOT."

- quality abuse by the way!

Gotta be good at something.

To be fair to Kingy, I think this might be a case of forgetting to put his tips in on time. From what I can tell he seems to have tipped all the outsiders and they're all by the the same margin. Haha not everyone's out to get us, guys.
Only his tip of Carlton differs's from Sam Lamb-burger's though...

Only his tip of Carlton differs's from Sam Lamb-burger's though...
But look at the margins. If you were doing your own tips there is no way you would predict every margin for the round to be the same.

He is no longer considered by me a past player. He takes every chance he can get to pot shot the club and then comes out with the rubbish line of "Im a past player maybe thats why i judge them so harshly" No David you fwit, it's not because your a past player it's because you are a dildo. He is a flog of the highest order he can EAD. I cannot even stand to watch him on the TV or even hear his voice anymore. Started with him saying we should of gone to GC. He is an Imbecile. Absolute deadsh!t flog featured tosspot pr!ck. I'd like to shove his microphone down his puny throat and axe kick him back to Port Melbourne. IDIOT.

..but wat do you really think about him?

It can't hurt

useless stat, Treloar has a win% of 26.44% he must be one shite player, and don't get me started on Jack Viney and what a dud he is with his winning % of 24.56%

You gotta grab your opportunity......I guess Brown did.

see table in next post

I like my girlfriend but I also like the chick down the street......I can't have both though :/

I think you need to sit down with your girlfriend and explain sometimes two is better then one ;)

I keep hearing about opportunities taken, so I went back and had a look at the first 1150 minutes played be both Majak and Brown, due to sub use and maybe fitness levels Ben got to this level during his 14 game, 17 games after his debut, where as Daw got to this level during his 17th games 3 years and 4 games after his debut.

the stats are highlighted green when a 15% differential in players favour
upload_2016-5-20_17-8-25.png

so not really sure beside accuracy, uncontested marks and less clangers that the facts support the belief Brown grabbed his opportunities anymore then Daw, more like he had more opportunities along the way.

Last edited:
useless stat, Treloar has a win% of 26.44% he must be one shite player, and don't get me started on Jack Viney and what a dud he is with his winning % of 24.56%

Brown's is relevant because it's much higher than North's win rate when he's out. A significant discrepancy that you wouldn't find with other players, in fact

Brown's is relevant because it's much higher than North's win rate when he's out. A significant discrepancy that you wouldn't find with other players, in fact

If Brown was kicking 10 goals a game and a plugger or Carey I would agree, but he aint it is more in line with:

when I wear red jokes we win more games then when I wear blue jokes.

I forgot to mention in the table above Ben has played and extra quarter of football, 26 minutes.:thumbsu:

The difference between the two, is that every time Maj has played against opposition that is marginally above competent he's been terrible.

I understand that he hasn't had the opportunities, but that is what Maj is confronted with at the moment. It's why he's behind Brown. When his chance comes again, and it will, let's hope he does himself justice and proves to the coaching staff that they should have faith in him.

That's my take anyway.

If Brown was kicking 10 goals a game and a plugger or Carey I would agree, but he aint it is more in line with:

when I wear red jokes we win more games then when I wear blue jokes.

Talking of blue jokes. Did you hear the one about when a midget, the Elephant Man, a transvestite and Bill Shorten walk into a pub?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back