Oppo Camp Round 10 North vs South Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Rasputin was as ugly as they come, part of his body now resides in its own muesum in like an oversized pasta jar, no wonder they shot that campaigner. They say its shriveled over the years, I at first thought Rasputin played baseball and theyve kept is bat.

Maybe that Quade was related.

I recently read that it's been scientifically proven that the preserved alleged Rasputin appendage is actually not what it is claimed to be.

u8BQqmB.jpg

Cola jokes.

#lolnorf

Just reciprocating the unimaginative repartee undertaken on your boards banter renamed preview thread, my good lad.

Where's all your mates
Didn't even know norf had a team board, thought they sold it for home games in Sydney.. no wait it was Canberra, could of been Gold Coast, hang on I think the board is selling controlling shares to the Southport Sharks as we speak, they'd start a poll here to see if it's ok but you don't get an option to vote anyway haha.

Bay 13 pointed me here as all club supporters were laughing at the comments that have been posted. You're an insecure lot when faced with real opposition as is the case on Friday night.

Any of you who dare to exit your comfort zone here can come join in the banter at Bay 13 ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't even know norf had a team board, thought they sold it for home games in Sydney.. no wait it was Canberra, could of been Gold Coast, hang on I think the board is selling controlling shares to the Southport Sharks as we speak, they'd start a poll here to see if it's ok but you don't get an option to vote anyway haha.

Bay 13 pointed me here as all club supporters were laughing at the comments that have been posted. You're an insecure lot when faced with real opposition as is the case on Friday night.

Any of you who dare to exit your comfort zone here can come join in the banter at Bay 13 ;)
When are you blokes gonna realise Syndey siders think the game is aerial pingpong and don't give a s/&t about your club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back