Autopsy Round 12: Changes v Collingwood - Viney a sneaky chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also unsure about Viney playing, he had a brace from his forarm down to his hand that strapped around two fingers with padding on yesterday

Who watchers the watchers in here...

Anyone getting to Gosch's tomorrow?

Also Roosy on the Coaches' Box on SEN tonight

Who watchers the watchers in here...

Anyone getting to Gosch's tomorrow?

Also Roosy on the Coaches' Box on SEN tonight
I hate the coaches box, they always seem to talk about other random AFL shit, not enough about their club

I'll be freezing my ass off in Thornton, no training for me

If I'm honest, Harmes has disappointed me. He started out seeming like the kind of raw kid who'd always give 100% and play with plenty of mongrel. That seems to have lessened over this season.

Hi guys, sorry to intrude.

Just wondering what chance Kennedy has of playing Monday? Noticed he is in the 25.

Cheers.

Hi guys, sorry to intrude.

Just wondering what chance Kennedy has of playing Monday? Noticed he is in the 25.

Cheers.
probably 99.99%

I still think Harmes is finding his way. But people have ovre hyped him because of that end of season game last year, he still has plenty to learn and plenty to prove

Final teams:

In: Viney, Kennedy

Out: Garlett, Harmes

In: Williams, Phillips, Witts, Marsh

Out: Goodyear, Toovey, Oxley, Cmoke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So im guessing Kennedy and Petracca will spend more time forward to cover no Garlett and Harmes
Hey DemonTim what were you saying about Harmes AA year :p
I never said he'd be AA

Although I implied it when I said he'd win the Brownlow/norm smith/Coleman treble

I'm a bit concerned about Viney playing carrying an injury. I kinda don't want him to be played out of caution but also so it forces vandenBerg to be played in the midfield. You know, in position...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back