Grizz's cruel punishment for a crap thread sorry i dont know how to delete posts :( (also encompassing'S')

Remove this Banner Ad

Sometimes. I wonder if it's a time thing. If I delete a post it's usually pretty much straight after I've posted it (if I end up double posting or it's redundant because someone else has answered the question just before I did... that sort of thing).
Can't help you there.
I haven't deleted many but sometimes it asks a reason & other times it doesn't.
A mod might know

I've deleted three posts total in my time on Bigfooty all in the past 10 days. Prior to that I've only had posts "disappear" when someone else deletes them for me :D

I hope that doesn't mean I'm growing up and cleaning up after myself :eek:

No, I can't possibly be growing, I'm well past puberty, getting fat isn't growing :oops:

Maybe I should delete this post :straining:

This S-Wave appears to have a lot of particle motion.......

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We live in a population exploded world, jammed by a ubiquitous overage of uncollected paraphernalia, asphyxiated by the omnipresent manifestations of a plethora productivity and polluted by the inundation of biochemically introduced fluoridation, through chlorination, by a proclivity towards concrescence ......

....... and that's all I'm gonna say about that.

We live in a population exploded world, jammed by a ubiquitous overage of uncollected paraphernalia, asphyxiated by the omnipresent manifestations of a plethora productivity and polluted by the inundation of biochemically introduced fluoridation, through chlorination, by a proclivity towards concrescence ......

PicsArt_07-22-07.05.07.jpg

that makes it so much clearer ... thank you :'(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back