Official Club Stuff John Nicholls Medal 2016 - Friday 9th September @ Crown Palladium

Remove this Banner Ad

If she's gonna do it I just wish she'd hurry up.

an-GForceOnFace.gif

Booked my tickets, anyone else going to go? Gonna make a nite out of it, book in early to a flash room & have a day in the big smoke, maybe a swim in the crown pool, a few drinks with my mates the beast, the coach & the pres & celebrate the fact I am no longer fighting cancer. It's all gone like the blues bad days my friends !

Hey man, no BnF for TL15 but if you are heading into town I will certainly catch up for a drink and perhaps even a swim in the Crown pool! PM me when you have everything booked and I will make sure we get to catch up. Hey Lewis....great party!!

Hey man, no BnF for TL15 but if you are heading into town I will certainly catch up for a drink and perhaps even a swim in the Crown pool! PM me when you have everything booked and I will make sure we get to catch up. Hey Lewis....great party!!
What do you mean "no bnf for TL15" - I've booked your ticket, the room you like, made your hair, makeup & waxing appointments... Maybe we can do a nerds panty raid afterwards ?

What do you mean "no bnf for TL15" - I've booked your ticket, the room you like, made your hair, makeup & waxing appointments... Maybe we can do a nerds panty raid afterwards ?

Have you organised the goat.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back