Port Adelaide v Adelaide - Rd 22, 2016 - 7:10 @ Adelaide Oval

Who will win? Power or Crows?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Disgraceful act about 30 seconds in....

Yep this was what I just posted about (but couldn't post the video asi am on my phone)

What the actual ****. Is this normal 'showdown' behaviour?

Seeing as its probably members only at a showdown, and the fact she has long red hair, going to be pretty easy to identify her.
Bye bye membership you idiot.

Shouldn't be too hard to identify her....

ztbujq.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scratch that then. Game went too long and recording cut out in last couple of mins. I was pissed off. For NFL games I always record the next 3 shows just to make sure.... Never happened to me for an AFL game. Stretcher plus high scoring game... :(

Couldn't see it on TV too well. I remember Jenkins looking back, but the video posted shows off the feralness the best

What quarter was that goal? I recorded the game... going to go see if you can see it on the TV.

Very last goal of the game - with about 30 seconds left.

The thrower should be banned for life. The ones that joined in the abuse (and effectively condoned her behaviour) deserve a 12 month ban.

The banana was well caught by Jenkins, who then pointed out what was thrown.

Really disappointing to see this. Given the number of great indigenous Port players (including one who has a stand at Adelaide Oval in his honour), you'd have thought people like her wouldn't that vile.

Well I was supposed to want Port to win so we get a better shot at the the top 4. Having some history is SA I'm genetically incapable of wanting them to win though.
Great tough win to the Crows!
And it's hard for me to say this but a good fight from Port and a great game of footy

Hoping for a GWS and Crows GF. It would be exciting!

Sorry but been to AO twice and the port supporters were absolutely disgusting, no more when this year i was there when west coast played Port and Nic Nat made a mistake and a port fan behind me said your dead mum would of been proud of that. I turned around and told me to F off an go back to Perth. I told security which did nothing so I moved.

I am just wondering when the AFL will do something about the fact that the umpires cause game results with missed frees , frees that no one knows what they are for, AND WORST THE 50 METRE PENALTY THAT JUST DESTROYS TEAMS HOPES WHEN THIS PETTY NONSENSICAL RULE IS USED BY UMPIRES AND IT CREATES ADVANTAGE TO A SIDE. It happened twice to the Crows tonight , they were given so many frees I was amazed when they were . I am so disillusioned by AFL football now days, I see momentum destroyed , I see frees that aren't there I see frees that are there but are ignored and either that or just missed, or worse interpreted differently.

For me the AFL and its rule changes have ruined the sport for me, I loved the game tonight if it was fair , but I saw 50 metre nonsense killa comeback, I saw Eddie Betts get mangled in the back inn front of goal , and get nothing, I saw a 50 that created a goal for Crows that I have no idea for what!!!!!????

The games finish with me angry not happy.

The matches are changed by umpies missing or misinterpreting , the ball player is crucified and then has a pack of men smother huim and he gets free kicked against, I saw a decision in the last quarter that I was sure was a Port player caught and dropped the ball, then the umpire awards the free to the Port player ,why? I don't know, but at the time I was thinking good on Port. I thought it went the other way. The umpires interpretation was horrible tonight, it makes the game in itself unfair. Not so much the result tonight , but the fact that different things create situations in a game that never did before, it may be a culture change deliberately set up by the AFL because it has turned the game through rules into a partial rugby scrum set up.

I watched a 1982 game on Fox the other night , the umps blew the whistle in a second of a pack from, and bounced the ball, there was no pack congestion, this is why our game was so good, but if the kids that follow the game see this as normal I am telling you that the game will vanish as what it is meant to be , Australian Rules, not AFL TV RULES.Two new clubs added diluted player pool and frustration for people like me, I'm 65 , my son is 26 my other two boys are 23 and 39, my 26 year old left dumbfounded tonight after watching the umpiring , and was a bit peed off about it, he is a person who has followed and watched all the old footy clips the matches from the 80's and 90's up to now , and back to the seventies, he even has the old 1961 GF on tape or shop bought on a DVD I'm not sure , but he knows good & real football. So do my other boys, this game was exiting tonight and the Crows should have won by more, they missed a lot of shots . BUT WHEN UMPIRES CAUSE MOMENTUM DESTRUCTION, WHEN THEY ARE ADJUDICATORS NOT PARTICIPANTS OR PLAYERS , THEN WE HAVE A NEW GAME.
The fifity metre penalties need looking at, they are UNFAIR sometimes, that is rule committee fault.Sometimes the game opens and looks great mostly its backward and forward boring hit the boundary line , and tonight thats all Port did after Crows missed goals , the kick out went back to the same spot and the Crows mostly got the kick out and sent it back.

Now if that was Ports idea to make the Crows kick for goal from an area they didn't like then I can understand that, but I don't believe that, Port just kept going to that flank kicking out all the time, it was terrible and boring and gutless, when no one is brave enough to take the game on and go down the middel.

Maybe that's dilution and too many players are too frightened or too lacking in confidence or more than likely capability to take on the risk to have a go!

When you younger people watch and see Aussie rules played where the umpire circles a pack until there are four or five or six or more players wrestling on the ground, and on top of the play maker????? you know, the bloke who went for the ball, and that is what you see every week , then you will think that you are watching Australian Rules.

YOU ARE NOT , WHEN PEOPLE WHO REMEMBER WHAT REAL AUSSIE FOOTBALL WAS LIKE AND HOW IT WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED ARE GONE.

YOU WON'T BE WATCHING AUSTRALIAN RULES AT ALL, YOU 'LL BE WATCHING SOME HYBRID MIX THAT IS UNRECOGNISABLE TO AUSSIE FOOTY FOLLOWERS.

Terrible pity, because our game was like nothing on the earth. It is unique , not anymore , if its not fixed.

At the moment in some places it is still played open and great, but at the highest level AFL it is looking like garbage.

Laugh all you like ,when this sport disintegrates from what it used to be.

YOU ARE THE LOSERS!

I ONLY FOLLOW ONE OTHER SPORT BESIDES BASKETBALL AND THAT'S BOXING, SO AS MY SPORT THAT I HAVE PLAYED MYSELF AT A LOWER LEVEL AND FOLLOWED ALL MY LIFE IS DEAD TO ME, WHAT DO I FOLLOW? I wonder how many others see this as a tragedy , because I have older friends that don't follow AFL at all now days. My sons probably won't either soon.

All for effing AFL TV money and rule changes!

Umpiring was bad both ways. Calm down, hawks are still in the 4.

Interesting what people think about Sloan. I look at the Sicily incident 2 weeks back, he got 2 down to 1, doesnt have prior. I listened to Fox and Riccutio said nothing in it, I listened to 5AA and they said nothing in it, never heard so much bias in my life. Players who are late for spoils have been suspended and the fact it drew blood and he was off for 20 mins is not a good sign. If the AFL was consistent he would get a week, and I am sorry, I dont care if hes a favourite for the brownlow as if Sicily got 2 down to 1 so should Sloan, both very similar incidents and even, Bernie vince on the day never got a free kick,

Back